7-9 at best.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

7-9 at best..

BnKQsQhIMAIS_7-1.jpg

Enjoy Dolphans, we could of had Manziel..

burp

These people will never get it, how do you preach BPA and then draft the second best lineman on a one of the worst lines in the SEC? Everyone is saying it's a safe pick when in reality it's a dumb REACH. We could of filled the seats, and had a QB who could make some actual plays.. I'm so upset right now..

two things:

1) it isnt a reach unless you trade up. Even moreso if thats the guy you wanted all the long (Ie. some will say we reached for R in 2012 however we wanted him and did not trade up for him thus he was not a reach, by definition), it isnt a reach.
2)IF James was BPA on our draft board he was not a reach, again by definition. Not saying he was IMO but if he was on Hickeys draft board then it was the right call.

Every team in the division has outclassed in free agency and now the draft! Besides Branden Albert, this team is going backwards! Look what the Jets and Bills have done in the offseason and the draft... they blow us away! The Patriots will get another solid pick perhaps Marquis Lee.... I hate being an alarmist but this team is screwed and Hickey is unimpressive! FARMER from Cleveland is IMPRESSIVE! That's how you run a WAR ROOM not this clown show that we have had for the last 15 years!

I don't agree with the Manziel statement, but the prediction is pretty accurate. Maybe generous with this schedule.

No question about it, Dennis Hickey is Joe Phiblins pawn guarenteed. Manziel > T - Hill watch and see ladies.

two things:

1) it isnt a reach unless you trade up. Even moreso if thats the guy you wanted all the long (Ie. some will say we reached for R in 2012 however we wanted him and did not trade up for him thus he was not a reach, by definition), it isnt a reach.
2)IF James was BPA on our draft board he was not a reach, again by definition. Not saying he was IMO but if he was on Hickeys draft board then it was the right call.
No, it means he was a reach and our front office blows, by definition.

Wjat did the Jets do in the offseason again (awesome they got a QB who cant thorw the ball to a WR who had PM throwing to him-lets see how that panned out)? Bills let Byrd go.. The draft Bills and Jets had good picks. What have they done in the offseason again?

Every team in the division has outclassed in free agency and now the draft! Besides Branden Albert, this team is going backwards! Look what the Jets and Bills have done in the offseason and the draft... they blow us away! The Patriots will get another solid pick perhaps Marquis Lee.... I hate being an alarmist but this team is screwed and Hickey is unimpressive! FARMER from Cleveland is IMPRESSIVE! That's how you run a WAR ROOM not this clown show that we have had for the last 15 years!

No, it means he was a reach and our front office blows, by definition.

Well, you know, theres always the Jets and Bills that you can go support being they are the seeming paper champs of the offseason and draft... :up:

I refuse to get pissed off even though I made a thread 10 hours ago clearly advising against this course of action. But that was before the draft fell the way that it fell.

If any single one of Mosley, Shazier, Martin, Beckham, Fuller, Ebron, Pryor fell then I think this pick is much different. As far as I am concerned the players I ultimately wanted at 19 were gone at all positions. I had convinced myself leading up to 19 that I liked Lee and that HaHa was a fit, but in reality the need at RT outweighed the upside of any of the remaining players.

I am behind the pick if this is the man to keep Tannehill out of the dirt. I love what I saw from both Gibson and Matthews last year and look forward to their progression with Tannehill after throwing together all off-season. Adding a big target like Bryant or Moncrief or even Benjamin at 50 would, I think successfully fill two needs with two upside players.

The problem is, don't talk about drafting BPA then draft based on needs. THEN on top of everything, you pass on the trade down with the saints a pick later for an extra 3rd rounder? I have no idea who or what is running the draft process of this franchise but it again sucked. Ted Ginn Jr. type of pick. James will NEVER be a pro bowl level talent, he can't slide to the left has NO run blocking and terrible footwork. I would of been more happy with the guard from ucla.

Back
Top Bottom