7 things we learned after the loss to chicago | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

7 things we learned after the loss to chicago

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Good article man, well written. Very depressing though about the last thing we learned from last night.

Good article man, well written. Very depressing though about the last thing we learned from last night.

It is, but we need to face the facts now. We will not be representing the AFC in the Super Bowl this year, nor will we finish in first or second place in the division. Thanks for the read!

That's a great Henning quote you have there. "I never concerned myself about how much my quarterback could hurt the other team, I concerned myself with how much he could hurt my team." Wow.

Don't like your blurb. That offense last night wasn't the one Henne plays with. When Ritchie Incognito is slinging shotgun snaps at you it's not an NFL offense you're dealing with.

nice read. i agree henning must go. the guy blows.

p.s, do you get paid to write or do you just do it because you enjoy it?

"Barring more setbacks, Miami will be a contending team in a season or two."
Haven't heard that before.

Here's an idea: If you're down by less than a TD and your center can't perform a proper shotgun snap....

GET OUT OF THE SHOTGUN FORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice read. i agree henning must go. the guy blows.

p.s, do you get paid to write or do you just do it because you enjoy it?

Thanks man! And no, I do it for free right now. I'm a Journalism major at UCF, and I start getting into the beginning part of the degree classes next semester. Pretty excited about that!

"Barring more setbacks, Miami will be a contending team in a season or two."
Haven't heard that before.

It is true. Our team next season will be better than our team right now. Remember, we have Will Allen, Philip Merling, Jared Odrick, Nate Garner, and AJ Edds coming back off of injured reserve next year. Hopefully Henning will be gone too so we can see what Henne truly amounts to. If we have a low enough draft pick, I would expect us to stockpile another pick or two in the second or third round.

Positions of need next year are TE, OG, C, RB. We can get away with how our secondary and inside linebacker situations are, but I wouldn't doubt that we try to get a better ILB than Crowder.

Thanks man! And no, I do it for free right now. I'm a Journalism major at UCF, and I start getting into the beginning part of the degree classes next semester. Pretty excited about that!

Fellow UCF Alumn right here buddy. That is so awesome. I really enjoyed reading your article. I wish I would have been a journalism major at UCF. I opted for Liberal Studies instead. Anyway good luck in the future buddy and hopefully you get a job with the sun sentinel or Miami Herald or even the Palm Beach Post writing articles about the fins and get paid some nice cash too

Fellow UCF Alumn right here buddy. That is so awesome. I really enjoyed reading your article. I wish I would have been a journalism major at UCF. I opted for Liberal Studies instead. Anyway good luck in the future buddy and hopefully you get a job with the sun sentinel or Miami Herald or even the Palm Beach Post writing articles about the fins and get paid some nice cash too

I appreciate the words of consideration! Have you been following UCF's football team this year? Tough loss last week but we will probably take the C-USA title this year, and hopefully be moved into the Big-East by the time I'm a senior. They are getting some exciting talent up here.

2vhvvy0-1.jpg

dont forget RT- Carey gotta go! I think he must have whiffed 10 times these past three games.

Back
Top Bottom