'72 Fins-Only Undefeated Team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'72 Fins-Only Undefeated Team

BahamaFinFan78

Active Roster
Reaction score
Are they the only undefeated team in modern (last 50 years or so) professional sports?

Don't quote me as saying 100% sure because only semi sure, I am sure looking it up would help but I really don't have taste for soccer.. believe in time frame of 01,02,03,04, one of those years there was a team called Arsenal that went undefeated. Aside from that, no professional sport has had undefeated(college hoops are a different story and schedule way longer but besides the point).

Okay yeah checked, Arsenal of the English Premier League went undefeated for the 03-04 season. Just varies if you count that as professional sport.

Don't quote me as saying 100% sure because only semi sure, I am sure looking it up would help but I really don't have taste for soccer.. believe in time frame of 01,02,03,04, one of those years there was a team called Arsenal that went undefeated. Aside from that, no professional sport has had undefeated(college hoops are a different story and schedule way longer but besides the point).

Okay yeah checked, Arsenal of the English Premier League went undefeated for the 03-04 season. Just varies if you count that as professional sport.

They get paid to play? Then that's the definition of professional.

hqdefault.jpg

If you are going to count soccer the the Buffalo Bandits went undefeated in professional lacrosse. Also AMA rider Ricky Carmichael won every race multiple seasons.

egnlish premier league rakes in about $5b a year so yea id' say it's a professional sport lol

Soccer doesn't count.

Back
Top Bottom