8/4 - Camp Tweets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8/4 - Camp Tweets

I think it reads worse than it is. By all accounts the passing game is working on short passes today. I think the DB's picked up on it pretty quick and are now jumping the routes. To me, Tannehill is just throwing to his spots and is expecting the WR's to be there.

i'm not worried about it...for all we know it could have been misread coverage by the wrs route running wise etc...or it could have just been the qb sucked...he didnt get any work with hartline or wallace either

the oline is the only real thing that concerns me...that and lbs

Sounds like a sloppy day all around, hopefully its just a monday morning thing. First preseason game is coming up this week, one thing I am curious to see is who gets the majority of snaps behind Lamar Miller. I do think there is a chance that we see a heavy dose of Damien Williams.

Looking to me like Tannehill still loves him some picks

I think it reads worse than it is. By all accounts the passing game is working on short passes today. I think the DB's picked up on it pretty quick and are now jumping the routes. To me, Tannehill is just throwing to his spots and is expecting the WR's to be there.

That means he can't start the season on the PUP list or he'd have to wait until week 6 at the earliest. That means no extra roster spot while he's out.

pouncey would be a game changer right now...ripping the ladders is definitely great news...but i bet before he ever played hed have to get 2 weeks of contact in so to be ready for week 1 if he's not doing at least field drills in 2 weeks from now i really doubt it

is encouraging though for sure...

I'm not going to jump off a cliff when the QB is working with guys who are gonna be cut in 3 weeks and throws a couple of interceptions in practice.

Third preseason game is what I'm waiting for before I push the panic button.

I'm not going to jump off a cliff when the QB is working with guys who are gonna be cut in 3 weeks and throws a couple of interceptions in practice.

Third preseason game is what I'm waiting for before I push the panic button.

He's missing his top 3 targets in Wallace, Hartline and Clay...it's a pure timing offense as he has said several times which means he's throwing to a spot. If the receivers aren't getting there there's going to be picks.

He's missing his top 3 targets in Wallace, Hartline and Clay...it's a pure timing offense as he has said several times which means he's throwing to a spot. If the receivers aren't getting there there's going to be picks.

if they fall down coming out of breaks like hartline does all the time also there will be

Yeah, that's part of why I'm not flipping out over this. They said that on one of them, he was throwing to Kevin Cone. I don't even know who that is. On another one, they didn't even know who he was throwing the ball to, so it sounds like either he threw to the wrong spot, or someone ran the wrong route.

What does concern me is that he's out there throwing to these guys in practice. Hartline and Wallace are nursing injuries? Gibson not 100% yet? Charles Clay is hurt? Now that could be a problem.

I really hope that after the first preseason game they start to settle in on the o-line starters. however the final unit is needs some time together before week 1.

Back
Top Bottom