8th round draft grades | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8th round draft grades

J Tes

next generation
Reaction score
http://www.gbnreport.com/scoutsnotebook.htm

3. Miami: Miami followed up on a solid draft by signing a good group of undrafted rookie free agents including RB Kay-Jay Harris of West Virginia, WR Josh Davis of Marshall, CB Shird Mitchell of Missouri, Oregon State safety Mitch Meeusen and former Miami U QB Brock Berlin, all of whom were among our top 80 premium rookie free agents. RB Harris, in fact, was rated 3rd overall, while WR Davis was 21st. The Dolphins added to a strong rookie class by also signing LSU MLB Lionel Turner, former USC DE Vann Brown, who attended Northwest Oklahoma State last fall, BYU DE and LS John Denney, and Duke DT Orrin Thompson.

it's been posted... thanks though.

Our UDFAs are good... I like Berlin and Holmes; Mitchell will be on this team in '06 and Davis and Harris have a good shot this year.

finsnchips said:

Our UDFAs are good... I like Berlin and Holmes; Mitchell will be on this team in '06 and Davis and Harris have a good shot this year.
Sorry :( Computer crashed, and i'm also in the middle of moving. I looked but couldnt find it anywhere. delete me

finsnchips said:

I like Sesay for practice squad and I think Turner could be the suprise to make the team. Also, while I think we have the best long snapper in the league (we say what happened when he was hurt) DE-John Denney could also suprise. If he shows some value at DE he could push for a roster spot with a guy like Holmes or Sesay taking the 3rd TE spot.

I totally agree with Mitchell and Davis. Oh, I almost forgot, Kay-jay I think starts the year on the practice squad unless he blows Saban away. But he's got as good a chance as any to make the active roster coming out of camp.

Back
Top Bottom