9 Days Left To Vote | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

9 Days Left To Vote

The RAMS are making a charge at the title...We need to step up the voting..they are only 20000 votes away and the 10000 bonus is still up for grabs...VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

the way this vote.........

is being handled, i don't think we have much of a chance at the bonus votes. all we can hope for is to be far enough ahead so when the votes are totaled, we come out on top.
i can't remember if we start from scratch when the playoffs start or not. anyway, i do know there are several sessions of unlimited voting!:confused: :rolleyes:

ok ummm...how could the Rams gain that much ground? Last time I looked they had like 12000 votes. I think this thing is rigged.

Dont you guys have someting better to do? Like a JOB?

boy 87.............

can't get anything by you. good grief we've been saying manny is toying with the damn vote! he said he was going to make it more competetive. did you notice the rams picked up 20,000 votes when the site shut down on the 24th and 40,000 between christmas and new years. i ain't even gonna mess with this garbage next year. manny has just ruined the whole thing!:mad:

ROTFLMAO

boy 87.............
can't get anything by you. good grief we've been saying manny is toying with the damn vote!

:lol: good grief Charlie Brown...............:)

its down to 7 days now...............

sugar, i can't remember the last time we had unlimited voting. as much as manny was doing it, that should speak volumes how this thing is being run!:mad:

Back
Top Bottom