#9 Picks Since 200 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#9 Picks Since 200

Id Like Jamarcus in the 2nd rd

His height and frame alone will get him into the first round. Combine that with the best arm in the draft and probably a strong showing at the combine, he'll be a first rounder. JMO here, but by the time its all said and done, Russell's gonna surpass Quinn as the #1 QB. His measurements and potential are just gonna make scouts drool.

His height and frame alone will get him into the first round. Combine that with the best arm in the draft and probably a strong showing at the combine, he'll be a first rounder. JMO here, but by the time its all said and done, Russell's gonna surpass Quinn as the #1 QB. His measurements and potential are just gonna make scouts drool.

Keep dreaming. No way he will pass Quinn. Having a strong arm doesn't give you the best arm. That will be determined in the individual workouts.
I certainly wish QB's would be men enough to workout at the combine SIDE BY SIDE.

In order of whom I would like most at 9 is my list;

1. Joe Thomas (Very unlikely but in recent drafts O-lineman have fallen)
2. Patrick Willis
3. Alan Branch
4. Reggie Nelson

I'm bummed there isn't many top offensive prospects that grade out near our pick.
Most of them are Thomas, Quinn and Johnson who are all top 5 which sucks.

you know Saban goes LSU first, then SEC, then finally someone else he played vs w/ LSU. The guys talent evaluation starts and stops w his time at LSU, PERIOD. Jimmy did grab a lot of Canes and Dungy was big on state of florida guys, but at least they won 2 SB titles, many division titles too. Saban is a bust.

you know Saban goes LSU first, then SEC, then finally someone else he played vs w/ LSU. The guys talent evaluation starts and stops w his time at LSU, PERIOD. Jimmy did grab a lot of Canes and Dungy was big on state of florida guys, but at least they won 2 SB titles, many division titles too. Saban is a bust.

haha, bust after 2 years. I know he might leave, but comparing him to Dungy and Johnson, and calling him a bust is ludicrous. lol. And Dungy has never won a super bowl. Get your facts straight.

Back
Top Bottom