a bet | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

a bet

phunwin

The name's Bond...James Bond.
Reaction score
Last night, my buddy Kev (Skins fan) said the Dolphins would be terrible this year. This morning, I emailed him a proposition: $20 on a 6.5 over-under for Dolphins wins this year. Under 6.5 wins, he wins. Over 6.5, I win. He agreed. Personally, I think our defense alone is worth 7-8 wins.

Anyone else having a similar experience with haters?

They'll comment but have no heart to their money where there mouf is!

You'll win that bet. I've got plenty of people, who don't even follow the Fins, saying that they will suck this year.

Hey Finregime,

You said you were from Hopewell? Where you at? I'm near the high school myself.

Your about a mile away. I live on 23 ave.

I've got Sunday ticket if your interested in seeing any games this year.

6.5 wins ? , well anyways i would always make a bet that miami can win 6-10 games a season :D

I've already got a bet going w/ a buddy of mine who's a finfan. $50 , the bills will have a better record than the fins. The bet was made before RW retired.

phunwin said:
Last night, my buddy Kev (Skins fan) said the Dolphins would be terrible this year. This morning, I emailed him a proposition: $20 on a 6.5 over-under for Dolphins wins this year. Under 6.5 wins, he wins. Over 6.5, I win. He agreed. Personally, I think our defense alone is worth 7-8 wins.

Anyone else having a similar experience with haters?

The Defense almost assures us at least a 8-8 season.
The above happens as long as the offense dosen't have a complete implosion.
Ricky's "retokement" isn't the biggest threat to the offense IMO. The biggest threat is whether the new offensive coaches can agree on a strategy and whether they can do it quickly enough to install the changes in the system before the season starts. That said, IMO 8 wins is almost a gimmie for this team.

Back
Top Bottom