A Brother Passed Today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Brother Passed Today

NaboCane

I'm on my comma
Reaction score
I'm in shock today as I learned of the passing of my friend Juan C. Lopez. I had "known" Juan for years at the Miami Dolphins message boards as Phins17, an OG 3AM'r. Before that he had been a year or two behind me at Miami High, but it was only when I moved back to Miami recently that I finally connected with him in person, and found him to be one of the most genuine and nicest people I had known. I was lucky to share our mutual love of football, whiskey and cigars with Juan before he passed; but most importantly, his company. Whiskey or cigars, or both—hoist one to a good man next time you partake.

Mods, if this is in the wrong place please move it.

Wow man, sorry to hear that. Prayers, thoughts, and condolences to his family and all that knew him. It always sucks to lose a member of the Phin nation. May he RIP.

Rest in peace. My sympathies for your loss, Nabo.

My dearest condolences. He'll have a fun time watching this playoff run from a better place

let him live through you. I still do things my best friend and I did together and tell a lot of stories. he was a packer fan though but we got along fine

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

also sorry for your loss

dang sorry to hear about that! he's in a better place and he has better seats than any of us to watch the dolphins play now

That's incredibly sad news. OG 3am'r is right. One of the best. Best wishes to his family and friends.

Sorry to hear about the loss. I do remember him. A dang shame. I've witnessed plenty of losses. None less important than another. May he rest in peace with Jesus Christ.

If I offend anyone with that last sentence...so be it. He IS OUR Savior. RIP our friend.

Back
Top Bottom