A Brother Passed Today | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Brother Passed Today

Don't know him but my condolences to you and his family and his loved ones. Wherever he is now I am sure the Fins will win the Superbowl every year. And those left behind will dedicated this upcoming playoff run to him. May it be a run into February.

My condolences, sincerily, Jose Lopez aka Ticophin ( must be related), sorry for your loss...

may he RIP, he will be up there watching the games with the Big Man....rest assured.

A message from Juan's son:

Juan Lopez

To all finheaven and thephins my father appreciated all you guys. He lived and died following you guys I know you will miss him like I do. Thanx you all for taking the time to read from the Lopez family to yours....

He would have liked to deliver it in person but it's just too hard right now, so he asked me to pass it along.If you're on FB and would like to express your condolences this is his page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000833790057

Very, very sad to hear. May he rest in peace.

I will smoke a cigar in honor of juan, for tomorrow's game.

Odd that he wasn't a dolphins fan on facebook, just the 49er's. But what a young age to pass away at...his family must be heartbroken. Condolences to the family and to you as his friend. I know sometimes you can make some good friends online.

thidH4741030924517659pid15-1.1

Back
Top Bottom