A coach: Bullying scandal overblown | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A coach: Bullying scandal overblown

Seems like These guys don't know when to shut up!

Even if I agree that this has been taken to ridiculous proportions in the media, what an incredibly stupid thing to say.

I wonder if that coach is actually trying to get fired?

Seems like These guys don't know when to shut up!

Yeah, but they cannot win either way. The media is going to get them either way. The coach may decide it's better to go down fighting.

Wait..a coach was over heard..A Coach....who over hear?

How in the world is this acceptable journalism. This ******* writes what ever he wants..and doesnt have to have a lick of resources to do so.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

It's the media trying to let this linger b/c it's a good story, I BET if any of our beat writers overheard a coach say I feel bad for Martin & hope he is doing well that would NOT be reported.

Look I don't know the whole story but the media is known to overreact a little bit & this maybe a case in which it is true we won't know for sure until the investigation is over. I even heard one of the SC anchors say seems to be a BFF argument between Incognito & Martin after they talked about Incognitos interview.

Richie Incognito has a past? Judging from some of the stuff I've read on here, you'd think he's the Dalai Lama.

It is overblown. I still dont understand how this incident became such a big story. Must be an agenda from a high rank somewhere

It is overblown. Case in point: An article dedicated to someone saying it's overblown. Shame on you Beasley

hot-house flower + crazy "leader" + sad OL talent = **** sandwich

who put these ingredients together? he should pack his lunch and leave So Fla

This is primarily about the "N" word and Ritchie using it and being an easy target and easy ratings. It is overblown and stupid and the entire league should be smart and dig in their heals because if not it opens the door to all kinds of PC headaches.

I challenge ANY team to live up to the standards of NEVER touching ANYONE with a past, like, say.......

Domestic violence. I mean, actually beating up a spouse. After all, if you know a guy has a history of
BULLYING...right?

Back
Top Bottom