A couple articles to read. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A couple articles to read.

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/16773511.htm

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_5295313

few articles to read.

In the report it was said (i mean in the article) that Miami will look for a RB via FA or Draft b/c as of now RW is NOT on the roster and does no good to consider him there until then. I am not sure if it was said in those 2 articles or another one i read but I do know that so far it doesnt sound like RW is coming back to Miami. Saban was on his jock when he got the job, so far RW is nothing but basically nothing till he gets reinstated according to our organization.

Good news is RB will get the full load again and hopefully see him perform and get into the prime we know he can or believe he can.

Bad news for it is the injuury concern of it.

We shall see.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/16773511.htm

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_5295313

few articles to read.

In the report it was said (i mean in the article) that Miami will look for a RB via FA or Draft b/c as of now RW is NOT on the roster and does no good to consider him there until then. I am not sure if it was said in those 2 articles or another one i read but I do know that so far it doesnt sound like RW is coming back to Miami. Saban was on his jock when he got the job, so far RW is nothing but basically nothing till he gets reinstated according to our organization.

Good news is RB will get the full load again and hopefully see him perform and get into the prime we know he can or believe he can.

Bad news for it is the injuury concern of it.

We shall see.

Im hoping Ricky can come back, but if he doesnt, I still dont see us going into the draft picking one early or on day one for that matter, unless someone really falls down the draft to us, then, and only then, would i see us pulling the trigger on one.

Im hoping Ricky can come back, but if he doesnt, I still dont see us going into the draft picking one early or on day one for that matter, unless someone really falls down the draft to us, then, and only then, would i see us pulling the trigger on one.

I hope Ricky does not come back he still can shread the Bills. Now that being said I am not going to say it will happen but I could see the NFL not allowing him back. Not because of Ricky alone, because of how bad the NFLs image has been hit with all the off-field issues with the players this year. From the Bengals, to CHI Tank's gun charges, to drive by death of the broncos CB, Vicks allegations, to Rhodes Drunk Drving, to now Adam Jones issues in Vegas.

I hope Ricky does not come back he still can shread the Bills. Now that being said I am not going to say it will happen but I could see the NFL not allowing him back. Not because of Ricky alone, because of how bad the NFLs image has been hit with all the off-field issues with the players this year. From the Bengals, to CHI Tank's gun charges, to drive by death of the broncos CB, Vicks allegations, to Rhodes Drunk Drving, to now Adam Jones issues in Vegas.

Yeah Ricky had some big games against you guys :lol: :lol: :lol: . I think you might be right, d***it, about the NFL not letting him back.

You know what kills me about the NFL is that they will let a player come back who has been sentenced for drug trafficking (ala Jamal Lewis) but a player who personally uses they pounce on...a little bit of a mixed message dont you think?:confused:

Yeah Ricky had some big games against you guys :lol: :lol: :lol: . I think you might be right, d***it, about the NFL not letting him back.

You know what kills me about the NFL is that they will let a player come back who has been sentenced for drug trafficking (ala Jamal Lewis) but a player who personally uses they pounce on...a little bit of a mixed message dont you think?:confused:

Yes it is mixed. But at the same time, after seeing the issues with MLB and Congress, the NFL might want to get a hold on Issues off-field asap so they do not have to go through the same thing. That being said someone will be the first one to be made an example of.

Yes it is mixed. But at the same time, after seeing the issues with MLB and Congress, the NFL might want to get a hold on Issues off-field asap so they do not have to go through the same thing. That being said someone will be the first one to be made an example of.[/quote]

Good point, the NFL has for years been ahead of the rest of the pro sports world when it comes to these issues...taht being said, it would not surprise me at all if they start cutting the cord (so to speak) on alot of these problem players.

Ricky will be back IMO. Williams has served his one year suspension and there would be no reason to keep him from playing. That would be ludicrous.

i would not count on ricky coming back because of what a earlier poster just said and the nfl is getting tired of the circus (see bengals ) and they may not allow ricky back . and sammy morris may want to wacth it too because he was nail last year too. i would love for ricky to come back but he better play well because he keeps giving the dolphins black eyes and this needs to stop.:bighug: :ninja: :chase:

Back
Top Bottom