A Day To Forget!!!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by So Be, Nov 11, 2012.

1. So Be

So Be A True Fan

I went to the game, which I regret doing. We got there 20 minutes before kickoff, saw two guys selling tickets for 5 bucks, and forgot to bring around 30-40,000 friends to fill the seats. The enthusiasm was less that a few friends and I generate at my home, and Phans could not even BOO well going into halftime.

Oh yeah, the team was worse. In all my years of being a Phinatic, I have never seen as bad of a game played at home by any Miami Dolphins team. NOT at the Orange Bowl, NOT at the new stadium with many names, and NOT on TV.

THIS WAS A HUGE EMBARRASSMENT TO EVERYONE EVER ASSOCIATED WITH THE MIAMI DOLPHINS!!!

2. So Be

So Be A True Fan

Local TV's post game said this was the worst home loss, since the merger, in Dolphins history. Sounds about right.

3. PCmor

PCmor Continuity

A better title might be ... "A Day to Drink Yourself into a Stupor."

4. So Be

So Be A True Fan

How else does a Phinatic forget? Working on it.

5. Dick Pepperwood

Dick Pepperwood A True Fan

You Can Say That Again Dude. Embarrassing in Every Way. The Team. The Stadium. Was Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine and Marc Anthony there today? I could not drink enough Beers to get through this BS. So I switched to Whisky in the 2nd Half. Feel better now dude!

6. Kdawg954

Kdawg954 Paint on My Hands from Paintin the Perfect Picture Finheaven VIP Donator

As bad as this game was ,. . . it seemed more like things just weren't meant to be. I felt WAYYY worse watching that Bears game 2 years ago. That was the worse home game I've seen in a while . . . this one was bad but to me that was worse.

7. So Be

So Be A True Fan

For me, the biggest difference is that today I saw our team QUIT. Had not seen that before, even with Sparano.

8. Kdawg954

Kdawg954 Paint on My Hands from Paintin the Perfect Picture Finheaven VIP Donator

Guess that week 17 loss to New England 2 years ago slipped your mind.

9. So Be

So Be A True Fan

Nah, not yet. Brought out the Irish whiskey to go with the Guinness, should be good in a couple of hours. IF still posting, may want to ignore my posts. LOL

10. So Be

So Be A True Fan

Thanks for reminding me of that one. It was close but, to a MUCH, MUCH better team. I feel better now. :crazy:

11. So Be

So Be A True Fan

If I remember, that was the one where Thiggy had to play and was different. This one was every aspect of our team completely SUCKING.