A Day To Forget!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Day To Forget!!!

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
I went to the game, which I regret doing. We got there 20 minutes before kickoff, saw two guys selling tickets for 5 bucks, and forgot to bring around 30-40,000 friends to fill the seats. The enthusiasm was less that a few friends and I generate at my home, and Phans could not even BOO well going into halftime.

Oh yeah, the team was worse. In all my years of being a Phinatic, I have never seen as bad of a game played at home by any Miami Dolphins team. NOT at the Orange Bowl, NOT at the new stadium with many names, and NOT on TV.

THIS WAS A HUGE EMBARRASSMENT TO EVERYONE EVER ASSOCIATED WITH THE MIAMI DOLPHINS!!!

Local TV's post game said this was the worst home loss, since the merger, in Dolphins history. Sounds about right.

A better title might be ... "A Day to Drink Yourself into a Stupor."

You Can Say That Again Dude. Embarrassing in Every Way. The Team. The Stadium. Was Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine and Marc Anthony there today? I could not drink enough Beers to get through this BS. So I switched to Whisky in the 2nd Half. Feel better now dude!

Local TV's post game said this was the worst home loss, since the merger, in Dolphins history. Sounds about right.

As bad as this game was ,. . . it seemed more like things just weren't meant to be. I felt WAYYY worse watching that Bears game 2 years ago. That was the worse home game I've seen in a while . . . this one was bad but to me that was worse.

As bad as this game was ,. . . it seemed more like things just weren't meant to be. I felt WAYYY worse watching that Bears game 2 years ago. That was the worse home game I've seen in a while . . . this one was bad but to me that was worse.

For me, the biggest difference is that today I saw our team QUIT. Had not seen that before, even with Sparano.

You Can Say That Again Dude. Embarrassing in Every Way. The Team. The Stadium. Was Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine and Marc Anthony there today? I could not drink enough Beers to get through this BS. So I switched to Whisky in the 2nd Half. Feel better now dude!

Nah, not yet. Brought out the Irish whiskey to go with the Guinness, should be good in a couple of hours. IF still posting, may want to ignore my posts. LOL

Guess that week 17 loss to New England 2 years ago slipped your mind.

Thanks for reminding me of that one. It was close but, to a MUCH, MUCH better team. I feel better now. :crazy:

If I remember, that was the one where Thiggy had to play and was different. This one was every aspect of our team completely SUCKING.

Back
Top Bottom