A Dolphin Fan's Take on the Bill's | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Dolphin Fan's Take on the Bill's

djfresh47 said:
I could give a take on the Bills that is probably pretty accurate and non-biased, but actually for all the people mocking on Jim Kelly, and his play, the dude is a class act. If anyone listened to Jim Rome today, I know most people dislike him but Kelly true to his word went on the program, while driving his son Hunter to the hospital. Hunter has crabbe's disease and was given 14 months to live, but is presently 8 years old. I know this really does not belong on this, but it's just something that was probably worthwhile IMO. Ya can knock on the Bills and not winning the SB, but they did beat the Phins that year, they didn't win the SB, but Jim Kelly is definately one of the classiest guys whose ever played in the NFL. It was kinda ironic if anyone else listented to Rome, and heard how big of an a-hole Balco Bonds was, who allegedly did not give money to a charity because he "does not give money to white people," than hear Kelly who was driving his son to the hospital state that he has raised 7 million for crabbe's disease.

Listen, we are talking about Jim Kelly on the football field, stop trying to make everyone feel guilty for having some fun!

azfinfanmang said:
Brilliant.

But the dude was straight up and peacefully spoke his mind.

Yes, but what was the point. Looks like he wanted to start another Feeley thread. I, for one am not going to start that debate again. We will just have to wait and see.

djfresh47 said:
I could give a take on the Bills that is probably pretty accurate and non-biased, but actually for all the people mocking on Jim Kelly, and his play, the dude is a class act. If anyone listened to Jim Rome today, I know most people dislike him but Kelly true to his word went on the program, while driving his son Hunter to the hospital. Hunter has crabbe's disease and was given 14 months to live, but is presently 8 years old. I know this really does not belong on this, but it's just something that was probably worthwhile IMO. Ya can knock on the Bills and not winning the SB, but they did beat the Phins that year, they didn't win the SB, but Jim Kelly is definately one of the classiest guys whose ever played in the NFL. It was kinda ironic if anyone else listented to Rome, and heard how big of an a-hole Balco Bonds was, who allegedly did not give money to a charity because he "does not give money to white people," than hear Kelly who was driving his son to the hospital state that he has raised 7 million for crabbe's disease.

I know people who have told me Kelly gets drunk alot and beats up his wife. He also cheats on his wife.

AH, A "terrified of the bills" thread. :lol: I have to say it was funny though.Not as funny as your team. Don't worry, the fins will still be the butt of all jokes this season.

So you guys think Saban will draft Lienart when you guys pick 1st overall in next years draft ? :rofl3:

Justasportsfan said:
AH, A "terrified of the bills" thread. :lol: I have to say it was funny though.Not as funny as your team. Don't worry, the fins will still be the butt of all jokes this season.

So you guys think Saban will draft Lienart when you guys pick 1st overall in next years draft ? :rofl3:

Just make sure and stick around, we will see who has the last laugh....maybe you will be able to find out for us during the season from Bills players what the Dolphins behind looks like, as they will be looking at it from week 1.:D

Hummer23 said:
I know people who have told me Kelly gets drunk alot and beats up his wife. He also cheats on his wife.

Kelly drinks like a champ. He dosen't beat his wife and you;re an idoit for saying that. I'm pretty sure some Fins have though.

tay0365 said:
Just make sure and stick around, we will see who has the last laugh....maybe you will be able to find out for us during the season from Bills players what the Dolphins behind looks like, as they will be looking at it from week 1.:D
Oh, I've been around practically since FH started. I've shown up to eat crow too. Last year, only a couple of finfans showed up to eat crow everytime the bills b!tch slapped your team after all the trash they put out prior to last season starting. All of a sudden those trash talkers turned into lurkers :rolleyes:

After everyone laughed at the biggest joke of the NFL (Fins) finfans bring back the 70's in desperation. :rofl3:

Mr. Right said:
4-12
:hide::foundout: :couch:

kpcane said:
Is that Jim Kelly's record in the playoffs?

Actually, Jim had an 11-6 Playoff record, including 3-0 against the Fins.

Marino...8-10

Justasportsfan said:
Oh, I've been around practically since FH started. I've shown up to eat crow too. Last year, only a couple of finfans showed up to eat crow everytime the bills b!tch slapped your team after all the trash they put out prior to last season starting. All of a sudden those trash talkers turned into lurkers :rolleyes:

After everyone laughed at the biggest joke of the NFL (Fins) finfans bring back the 70's in desperation. :rofl3:

Atleast we have a history to look at. What have the bills really accomplished in their entire existance?

Saban4prez said:
Atleast we have a history to look at. What have the bills really accomplished in their entire existance?

Like I said :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom