A Dolphin Fan's Take on the Bill's | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Dolphin Fan's Take on the Bill's

Justasportsfan said:
AH, A "terrified of the bills" thread. :lol: I have to say it was funny though.Not as funny as your team. Don't worry, the fins will still be the butt of all jokes this season.

So you guys think Saban will draft Lienart when you guys pick 1st overall in next years draft ? :rofl3:

Bills are the jokes. I mean 4 Superbowls and not a single win? Hell, the LA Clippers will win a NBA Championship before Buffalo will.

T.R.U. FIN3 said:
Bills are the jokes. I mean 4 Superbowls and not a single win? Hell, the LA Clippers will win a NBA Championship before Buffalo will.
Dan Marino remembers all those sb losses. He was watching them w/ Don Shula from his home . I doubt they were laughing:lol:

T.R.U. FIN3 said:

Listen man, you are 22. Maybe if you knew anything about the Fins winning anything over 30 YEAR AGO you'ed have room to talk. But you don't.

Your first memories of Miami Dolphins football are of Dan Marino losing to Jim Kelly year after year, and in the playoffs.

The 72 season, thats not yours, you probably can't even name any of the players on that team.

You don't remember when Marino lost in the Super Bowl, and thats the highlight of the Fins since you've been alive.

Nothing is lamer than yound kids clinging to Dolphins triumphs that happened while thier parents were still in training bras.

You know something else? I wasn't alive when the Fins won anything either, so I really couldn't give a **** less about Shulas ancient Super Bowls, the undefeated season, or Bob Greises stupid glasses.

:evil:

Ha, im 17. I've never seen Jim Kelly play a game, and im glad. My memories of the bills start right at the Rob Johnson/Doug flutie era.

Saban4prez said:
Ha, im 17. I've never seen Jim Kelly play a game, and im glad. My memories of the bills start right at the Rob Johnson/Doug flutie era.

Lucky for you.

Losman7 said:
Listen man, you are 22. Maybe if you knew anything about the Fins winning anything over 30 YEAR AGO you'ed have room to talk. But you don't.

Your first memories of Miami Dolphins football are of Dan Marino losing to Jim Kelly year after year, and in the playoffs.

The 72 season, thats not yours, you probably can't even name any of the players on that team.

You don't remember when Marino lost in the Super Bowl, and thats the highlight of the Fins since you've been alive.

Nothing is lamer than yound kids clinging to Dolphins triumphs that happened while thier parents were still in training bras.

You know something else? I wasn't alive when the Fins won anything either, so I really couldn't give a **** less about Shulas ancient Super Bowls, the undefeated season, or Bob Greises stupid glasses.

Understandable, but I another 5-10 years Bills fans will have to harp back to the 90's -- We got to 4 superbowls, but didn't win. Atleast Dolphins stories end in a win.

Losman7 said:

Ok, son. I can name plenty of players from the 72' team for starters. Its called history. Its also called reading which is something I was taught when I was once a child. One of the many benefits of receiving an education. Yes I can only watch highlights of Miami past accomplishment, but nonetheless they are accomplishments. What have the Bills accomplished? I DO remember all of the SB chokes by the Bills. It's a d**n shame to be that "good" and have nothing to show for it. I bleed Orange and Teal. I have been a Dolfan since my conception. Particular seasons may not be mine, but this franchise. Thanks. Have a good one!

Justasportsfan said:
Oh, I've been around practically since FH started. I've shown up to eat crow too. Last year, only a couple of finfans showed up to eat crow everytime the bills b!tch slapped your team after all the trash they put out prior to last season starting. All of a sudden those trash talkers turned into lurkers :rolleyes:

After everyone laughed at the biggest joke of the NFL (Fins) finfans bring back the 70's in desperation. :rofl3:

I know you are always here, and I know you will be here win or lose, but this idea that Miami went from a team that averaged 10 a year for quite a few years, to all of a sudden a 4 win team is ridicules.

Many things happened to Miami last year, and it would have been a miracle
if they had won 8 games, but this year most of those problems have been fixed, so like I said, let us wait and see who is laughing when it is all said
and done. :)

Justasportsfan said:
Dan Marino remembers all those sb losses. He was watching them w/ Don Shula from his home . I doubt they were laughing:lol:

Yeah! and YOU and your savior (Jim Kelly) remember Scott Norwood and Steve Christie.:tongue:

this thread never even started. its just a b1tch fest between bills and phin fans!

i do wonder why you a$$hole bills fan come here!:shakeno:
is it because there is nothing to talk about in the billszone?:billsbite :confused2

tay0365 said:
I know you are always here, and I know you will be here win or lose, but this idea that Miami went from a team that averaged 10 a year for quite a few years, to all of a sudden a 4 win team is ridicules.

Many things happened to Miami last year, and it would have been a miracle
if they had won 8 games, but this year most of those problems have been fixed, so like I said, let us wait and see who is laughing when it is all said
and done. :)
I'm all for wait and see. It's the homers here that are laughable . They talk big but when the fins loe they start hiding.

PHINPHOURLIFE said:
i do wonder why you a$$hole bills fan come here!:shakeno:
I'm here because of finfans like you who can't stand us being here. :mdfin:

T.R.U. FIN3 said:
Yeah! and YOU and your savior (Jim Kelly) remember Scott Norwood and Steve Christie.:tongue:
I never saw Kelly as our saviour. I do seem him as Marino's daddy though. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom