A Favor For nyjnc | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Favor For nyjnc

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
He is a VG poster but, likes to post about Sanchice and Geno, with many here wanting to post about the same.

So, as a favor and since he has not done it himself, here is a thread to talk about Jet's QB's, and leaving the Dolphins ones alone, as opposed to hijacking a thread intended for Dolphans to talk about our own QB. What a wonderful thought.

I hope this works.

Why doesn't he just go to the Jets board? Why in the heck are we accommodating a Jets fan on a Dolphins message board?

This is a fail thread. Moved to the depths please!

Why doesn't he just go to the Jets board? Why in the heck are we accommodating a Jets fan on a Dolphins message board?

This is a fail thread. Moved to the depths please!

They make fun of him and his Sanchez love affair there too.

You forgot the u in my name but I don't bring up mark or Geno. It usually happens when I discuss the realities on your team and people then bring them up b/c they have nothing to combat my actual argument.

He is a VG poster but, likes to post about Sanchice and Geno, with many here wanting to post about the same.

So, as a favor and since he has not done it himself, here is a thread to talk about Jet's QB's, and leaving the Dolphins ones alone, as opposed to hijacking a thread intended for Dolphans to talk about our own QB. What a wonderful thought.

I hope this works.

:lol: You'd need to provide him hours of intensive counseling to hope for that.

the realities thing again...too funny

I'm sorry you don't like it. Do I say anything that is unfair? do I come on here and say "dolphins suck"? no, I do my best to back my opinions. I have been here since the 2004 season, in that span you guys have made exactly ONE postseason and have only been legitimately alive in week 17 of one more so should I lie and say how great Miami is? check my posts in 2008, I praised you up and down, even in '09 I thought you were getting better and were going to make the playoffs(thankfully I was wrong), and this year I praised you until the choke job at the end. I will never lie to get people to "like" me, I give honest, educated opinions. If people don't like them that is ok, we are all entitled to form our own opinions.

Here you go both Dolphins & Jets fans ........ BOTH OUR TEAMS ARE MEDIOCRE. We both suck to the extremes.

pretty sure i will be ok if we are not friends...anyways that was a joke

NYJunc could educate most of you if you ever tried to listen.

I'm sorry you don't like it. Do I say anything that is unfair? do I come on here and say "dolphins suck"? no, I do my best to back my opinions. I have been here since the 2004 season, in that span you guys have made exactly ONE postseason and have only been legitimately alive in week 17 of one more so should I lie and say how great Miami is? check my posts in 2008, I praised you up and down, even in '09 I thought you were getting better and were going to make the playoffs(thankfully I was wrong), and this year I praised you until the choke job at the end. I will never lie to get people to "like" me, I give honest, educated opinions. If people don't like them that is ok, we are all entitled to form our own opinions.

Educated opinions? Ah I keep forgetting, schools exists like NFL University that offers classes such as QB 101.

Back
Top Bottom