A Few Questions... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Few Questions...

NYPhinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Why does this team have such a tough time falling on a fumble?...I have never seen a team that constantly causes a fumble and can't pick it up
Our clock manegement (timeouts)was terrible today.....we needed to stop the clock at the end of the game but we had already used 2 timeouts...can't happen.
Did we stop them at anytime on 3rd down today?...our offense going into the 3rd quarter with 5 minutes gone had run 18 plays....18!!!!!!and that inclused 2 punts and a kneel down before the half....we could not get off the field on 3rd down....couldn't step up with the big stop
What is with all the penalties?...they killed up from the beginning with the obligatory unsportsmanlike penalty on McMichael...happens every week...must have had his manhood challenged...these guys are lost when it comes to any kind of composure
What was with our nickel and dime package today...guys were left wide open all day...Fletcher had a terrible game...it just gets to be so frustrating
I get so sick and tired about hearing about the dec collapse and wonder why we never get any respect from the so called experts....its because of exactly games like this....we somehow had to find a way to win...anyway we could...we didn't...now we have to hear all the same crap we have heard for the last few years
Why does every season seem to come down to one game on the road where we have to win to get into the playoffs,,,this team is not well known for stepping up in situations like this.....I am just so frustarted....need some time to cool down

Back
Top Bottom