A few roster moves today- Steen, Allen, Scott | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A few roster moves today- Steen, Allen, Scott

Travis34

chea
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Steen and Allen to IR. Rashawn Scott activated

Dolphins placed FS Nate Allen on injured reserve with a calf injury.

Allen went down in Miami's embarrassing Week 8 loss to the Ravens. He was in the midst of a rough year. Michael Thomas will hold down the fort opposite Reshad Jones until T.J. McDonald comes off suspension in Week 10.

Dolphins placed LG Anthony Steen on injured reserve with a foot injury.

Steen was injured in Week 7. As Dolphins guards have been known to do, Steen was struggling mightily before going down. Third-year UDFA Jesse Davis took Steen's place in Week 8. There shouldn't be much of a difference going forward. Steen will be a restricted free agent next spring.

Dolphins activated WR Rashawn Scott (foot) from the reserve/PUP list.

The 2016 UDFA was active for two games as a rookie. Scott was supposedly having an impressive offseason before injuring his foot in the early days of camp. Coach Adam Gase is clamoring for radical changes on offense, but it's hard to see Scott playing more than a handful of snaps any given week.

-----

these moves won't matter much when Larsen / McDonald are back. Not that this season matters anyways

Too bad Tannenbaum doesn't value depth. This is the time of the year when its gonna start showing up in games.

yes they are. This was posted hours ago. How many is that out for the year now? at least 5 or 6?

Ozzy rules!!

Rashawn Scott could surprise. He really came on as a senior. Dependable on sideline and red zone targets. Developed a feistiness that really showed up against Florida State.

More natural high pointer than Parker

We haven't seen much of Scott but one of the Dolphins reporters has repeatedly and routinely asked Gase in the press conferences about his health and when he would be able to return, for weeks. I always thought that with the depth of seemingly decent receivers on the roster that this was really surprising to keep going back asking about Rashawn Scott. I don't know the reporters by their voices, but one of them appears to be a big time fan of Scott to have asked so frequently about his health.

We haven't seen much of Scott but one of the Dolphins reporters has repeatedly and routinely asked Gase in the press conferences about his health and when he would be able to return, for weeks. I always thought that with the depth of seemingly decent receivers on the roster that this was really surprising to keep going back asking about Rashawn Scott. I don't know the reporters by their voices, but one of them appears to be a big time fan of Scott to have asked so frequently about his health.

probably barry jackson or armando who are pretty in tune with UM and would have a deeper interest

Nate Allen is like the little bits of kale that stay intact despite blowing through your anus in an explosive deluge of bloody diarrhea. Please don't ever put on a Dolphins uniform again...

Steen clearly wasn't healthy, because he's not as bad as he's been playing. He's been awful. He played okay last season. Doesn't really matter -- there's no fixing the OL this year.

Allen sucks.... My only fear is more Michael Thomas now, and he's even worse. Hopefully this means a shot for Maurice Smith before T.J. gets back.

Back
Top Bottom