A Fins View From Scotland | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Fins View From Scotland

Reaction score
Hi guys, long time no speak.... Been carefully observing stuff from the sidelines.

Views on the upcoming season: Yes, we dont have ricky. its hard, it must be much harder for you south florida guys (i am feeling for you guys especially)

But, despite all the bad things that happen (dan, etc) i dont know about anyone else, but its building up a resolve in me. i dont care what happens this off season. i dont particurlay care if we have a losing season. i suppport the Miami Dolphins, and no one will ever take that away from me. 15 years strong, from Scotland!!! (Ricky, respect for believing in yourself but wish you had given us more time)

peace out

Loch Ness Phin

Glad to see some positive notes from around the world. I hope we have a great season. I would like to ask you some questions, as my ancesters are from Scotland. PM if you can.

I understand that you would support the Dolphins no matter how they preform. I would too but I would care if they had a losing season. I even would care if they didn't make the playoffs. I would still support the team but I would be disappointed and want changes to be made. If Wanny and Fiedler retained after a losing season I would be pissed but would still support the team no matter what. Anyway, having losing season is not what I want to talk about and I don't think we have to worry about it.

This is the first year in about 6 years that I'm not getting the NFL Sunday Ticket. I really love the Dolphins and I'll hope they're on broadcast TV so I can watch them every Sunday in North Carolina. I haven't missed a game in 6 years but I'm tired of the Phins treating me the way they do every year. The "so called experts" are often right. A couple of years ago Suzie Kolber picked the Jets to win the division and they did. Dolphin fans need to take off the blinders. I predict 8-8. It's time for a big change after this season. When we get some turnover in the coaching staffl, I believe we'll get players that want to play in Miami instead of shunning the Dolphins.

Sherif said:
This is the first year in about 6 years that I'm not getting the NFL Sunday Ticket. I really love the Dolphins and I'll hope they're on broadcast TV so I can watch them every Sunday in North Carolina. I haven't missed a game in 6 years but I'm tired of the Phins treating me the way they do every year. The "so called experts" are often right. A couple of years ago Suzie Kolber picked the Jets to win the division and they did. Dolphin fans need to take off the blinders. I predict 8-8. It's time for a big change after this season. When we get some turnover in the coaching staffl, I believe we'll get players that want to play in Miami instead of shunning the Dolphins.

Mmmmm, a new WR coach, a new QB coach, a new O Coord, a new TE coach and the same OL coach and RB coach...I call that turnover.

You are gonna wish you had the ticket when the season starts. Because there will be very few Miami Dolphin games on your CBS or Fox affilliates. This is my sixth season with the Ticket and My Husband and I love it. We Watch Miami of course but during the commercials we are turning to all the other games, we do the same thing during the 4 o'clock games, Then watch the Sunday Night Game and then the next night MNF. Man, you need to go ahead and order today so you can still save $20.00. I get pissed when Miami plays bad and I will go in the other room and watch another team at 1 o'clock (usually Carolina). But that is why NFL Sunday Ticket is so good. Go ahead and order you know you want to.

I LUB, the Ticket. I'm going to look into the legality of marriage w/ the NFL Ticket.

Back
Top Bottom