A Lebron james situation? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Lebron james situation?

kashbo

TED GINN BOO AND A YEAH
Reaction score
Wow As I watched ESPN on the clock series the Dolphins Mel kiper chose that they will select 19 year old whattt a 19 year old Amobi Okoye DT of louisville. He started college @ 15 years of age dang I just started and this is my second semester and I am 19 years old. So I would like to know What do you guyz think about him

Wow As I watched ESPN on the clock series the Dolphins Mel kiper chose that they will select 19 year old whattt a 19 year old Amobi Okoye DT of louisville. He started college @ 15 years of age dang I just started and this is my second semester and I am 19 years old. So I would like to know What do you guyz think about him

I think he is a beast but he needs some seasoning. HE DEFINITELY has the potential to cause havock for an OL. He is one os those phenom players... Whoever gets him will have a DE for years to come.

I would be pretty pleased if we got him, provided we aren't able to land Quinn. (Which is looking less and less likely). Okoye is probably my second choice. This kid is very young and dominant. Extremely fast. He's not huge, but he still has about 2 or 3 growing years left. I'd love to have him.

I know man hes only 19

Unreal isnt it. I think when I was 19....I was all about getting girls and partying... This kid is going to be a possible top 15 pick in the NFL draft... I think he will be doing great things in the NFL... Mark my words.

he is really good and he went to HARVARD for a few years then transfered to louisville for football and is really good and yes is old 19 years old with a college degree. i dont think we should take him though cuz have more pressing need and can find a decent DT in the later rounds that are almost as good as him

great pass rusher considering that he's a DT and he can stop the run as well, he can be a dominate Warren Sapp type DT. with that said I think with the two Wright's we have at DT along with Evans and Traylor that we don't go DT. maybe if we project him as a 3-4 DE

The kid will be a force for years to come, he is a pretty amazing story if you read about him.

That being said, get me Quinn.

he is really good and he went to HARVARD for a few years then transfered to louisville for football and is really good and yes is old 19 years old with a college degree. i dont think we should take him though cuz have more pressing need and can find a decent DT in the later rounds that are almost as good as him

True. I think if our offense was somewhat set better than it is now. You could see him in a Fins uni....

The kid will be a force for years to come, he is a pretty amazing story if you read about him.

That being said, get me Quinn.

I was real impressed with what I read about him. Blew me away actually. Very smart young man.

Chances are....we may not even get him. But then again, stranger things have happened. With all the smokescreens here lately....it is hard as hell to tell...

Wow I bet now he will inspire many young kids to stay in school and work hard on becoming the best

I tell ya what. After reading about him...Makes me wish I did more with my life back when I was that young. He sounds liek a great kid.

"This kid is very young and dominant. Extremely fast. He's not huge"

Dude, what!? 6'2'' 302lbs. ???Yeah I guess he could put on a few pounds !

With our strength at LB and weakness at DB I think DT is a luxury, though.

Back
Top Bottom