A Lebron james situation? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Lebron james situation?

if we want to improve our offense right away than we should take Ted Ginn Jr, I know I have been against taking this guy at #9 overall all offseason. but I am warming up to the idea, he could really open up our offense. in a similair way that Reggie Bush did for NO

LOL....You just compared Ginn to Bush. There is no comparison. Ginn is an overrated WR that can't run routes and is hurt to easy and can't recover fast eough. See his latest work out for the scouts. He kept falling due to his ankle sprain...yes rain was a factor but they are blaming his ankle. If they take him...I would be totally upset.

LOL....You just compared Ginn to Bush. There is no comparison. Ginn is an overrated WR that can't run routes and is hurt to easy and can't recover fast eough. See his latest work out for the scouts. He kept falling due to his ankle sprain...yes rain was a factor but they are blaming his ankle. If they take him...I would be totally upset.
I just looked at his workout, that was horrible. I withdraw what I said

4 real did he just do that man bush is way better than ginn

yeah i think he is going to be a great player in a few years and i rather have him instead of levi brown and wouldnt mind if hes there at 9 to pick him. I also think he is going to be a beast in a few years

so what are our options at #9? there doesn't seem to be a good player at a need position around #9. Quinn will be gone, Levi Brown might be the best choice. he's the only player at #9 who would help our offense, we might have to go defense

so what are our options at #9? there doesn't seem to be a good player at a need position around #9. Quinn will be gone, Levi Brown might be the best choice

That would be the question of the day. L. Brown...Maybe Landry or even Okoye. I really have lost track on who the possibilities are. So many smokescreen and trade scenarios out there...

he is really good and he went to HARVARD for a few years then transfered to louisville for football and is really good and yes is old 19 years old with a college degree. i dont think we should take him though cuz have more pressing need and can find a decent DT in the later rounds that are almost as good as him

Where did you get that info from? He moved to Alabama when he was 12 and tested into the 9th grade. Started football in the 10th grade (so 13 years old), graduated when he was 15 and signed with Louisville and played all 4 years with them, putting him at 19 years old today, so when in that time period did he attend HARVARD?

I just though of something if we do draft okoye he can learn from, jason taylor and jason could retire in like 2-3 years and okoye culd take his place

Okoye is a DT, so unless he is moving to DE in the NFL he can't take Taylor's place when he retires.

Where did you get that info from? He moved to Alabama when he was 12 and tested into the 9th grade. Started football in the 10th grade (so 13 years old), graduated when he was 15 and signed with Louisville and played all 4 years with them, putting him at 19 years old today, so when in that time period did he attend HARVARD?

Online correspondence.....lol....Its new at Harvard......j/k man.....:goof:

Back
Top Bottom