A list of the current starting NFL QBs that Ryan Tannehill is ALREADY better than. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A list of the current starting NFL QBs that Ryan Tannehill is ALREADY better than.

1) Fitzpatrick - (AGREED)
2) Sanchez - (AGREED, WAS BEING TOTALLY CODDLED EARLY AND NOW UNDERMINDED BY HIS CS)
3) Weeden - (AGREED HE MIGHT BE A GOOD STARTER BUT I DONT FEEL HIS CEILING IS HIGH)
4) Dalton -(AGREED I BELIEVE HE HAS ALREADY PEAKED PHYSICALLY WILL GET SMARTER BUT HAS MAXED OUT HIS SKILLS)
5) Gabbert - (AGREED HE BLOWS PRODUCT OF A WEAK CLASS)
6) Locker - (UNKOWN, WORK IN PROGRESS)
7) Palmer - (PAST HIS PRIME ON THE DECLINE AGREED)
8) Cassel - (PATS HYPE CREATION SOOO AGREED)
9) Romo - (I DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS BUT WITH HIS WEAPONS HE SHOULD BE BETTER MAYBE SOON BUT NOT NOW IMO)
10) Vick - (I DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS ONE VICK IS NOT ELITE AND IS ALWAYS HURT TANNEHILL HAS SHOWN HE IS TOUGH AGAIN MAYBE SOON BUT NOT NOW)
11) Bob Griffin the turd- (WE WILL SEE I THINK HE IS TOO SMALL AND I THINK TANNEHILL HAS A BETTER NFL BODY RIGHT NOW I SAY EVEN RG3 BLEW ON THE SCENE SO PEOPLE ARE ALL WIDE EYED OVER HIM)
12) Cutler - (AVERAGE ATHLETE RELIES ON HIS ARM TANNEHILL ISNT TO CUTLER YET BUT HIS CEILING IS WAY HIGHER IMO PLUS HE ISNT A COMPLETE BASKETCASE)
13) Ponder - (WORK IN PROGRESS CHECK BACK LATER)
14) Scam Newton - (LETS SEE HOW HE ADJUST MIGHT BE GREAT OR RIGHT WHERE HE IS AT RIGHT NOW LETS SEE IF HIS DRIVE MATCHES PHYSICAL IMPRESSIVENESS I THINK TANNEHILL AND HE ARE EVEN AS OF RIGHT NOW)
15) Josh Freeman - (COMPLETELY OVER RATED SO AGREED)
16) Wilson - (CARROLL HYPE GUY LIT UP 3RD AND 4TH STRINGERS AND WAS GIVEN A WIN BY REFS PEOPLE ARE WAY TO HIGH ON HIM AGREED)
17) Bradford - (GOOD QB BUT IS HURT ALOT AND NOT A VERY GOOD ATHLETE OVERALL AGREED)
18) Kolb - (HYPE CREATED BY ANDY REID WAY OVER RATED SOOOO AGREED)

Last edited by a moderator:
I look at it this way....how many rookie QB's win the job, play tough teams week in week out, and do this kind of damage?

Not many.

Get another big TE and WR and throw in Swope and this team will rock.

Can't disagree strongly with anyone on your list, maybe one or two it is hard to judge because I haven't seen them enough or because Tannehill has played so few games, but you are in the right ball park. We don't however know how he handles the pressure of big games, the playoff games in January so I would be inclined to wait until we know that.

Scam Newton...... you mean the guy that is now 7-14 as a starter? Wouldnt you argue Steve Smith is way better than any WR Tannebeast has? Newton has 2 solid RBs. Matt Moore won more games with that team in less starts than Scam Newton.

What were his pathetic numbers today against a weak Seattle team....in Carolina too. A west coast team traveling east and Newton still couldnt get it done. #1 overall pick. You guys can buy into the hype all you want. I see Newton for what he is..... TOTAL BUST!!!!

If you think Newton is a better player than Tannebeast, youre watching a completely different game than I am. Or youre not watching games and just listening to the sock puppets on ESPN and NFLN. There is a reason that Deion Sanders dosent have a little tune for Tannehill's name yet and its not because he isnt as good of a player as Newton.

No. I've watched the Seahawks, and no. There's talk there that Matt Flynn could replace him soon.
19-25 , TD and a win over Panthers on the road. I'd say he been just as impressive. I'm a diehard fin fan, but we have to stop felating Tannehill.

The irony is I sincerely believe we now have both the 2nd and: 3rd best QBs in the AFCE on our roster.

19-25 , TD and a win over Panthers on the road. I'd say he been just as impressive. I'm a diehard fin fan, but we have to stop felating Tannehill.

You forgot about the two interceptions he threw today, including the pick six that almost won the game for the otherwise inept Panthers?

Look at how many points Seattle has been putting up game by game, and look at the talent that surrounds Wilson.

So much truth in one post. Tannehill is absolutely that good already and he's progressing. He looks dramatically less like a rookie every game. Congrats on having the guts to very correctly put Tannehill ahead of Romo and Vick and the endless hype machine that follows those two around through their mediocre, insubstantial, ringless careers.

Tannehill is more accurate than matt ryan. If you look at it for what it is, bob griffen the turd was beating the falcons,and was driving b4 he got injured.. Cam newton isnt very accurate, hes a thrower. Add alex smith to that list and drop romo. Romo threw 31 tds last year w 10 picks and no oline

Back
Top Bottom