A list of the current starting NFL QBs that Ryan Tannehill is ALREADY better than. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A list of the current starting NFL QBs that Ryan Tannehill is ALREADY better than.

Keep in mind that we are talking present time. This kid should continue to get even better. We might have hit the god damned JACKPOT with this player!!!!

I have this kid as an above average QB right now. His play demonstrates it. He played like **** in week one vs. a great Texans defense in his first ever start. Since then he has played well for the most part. Our two wins the kid has no turnovers. Thats obviously the key to our success. When he dosent turn the ball over we will be tough as hell to beat.

Against Arizona, we saw him make every throw on any route you wanted to see. He can make them all. This week, I was blown away with how well he moved in and out of the pocket. He made some great decisions today as well as some great throws. His poise is outstanding as well. He seems to have command out there. Obviously, playing in the same system as he did in college is to his benefit, but this kid has proven he has all the tools. The sky is the limit.

Lets run this list..... this is mine, make your own if you wish.

1) Fitzpatrick - Totally marginal starter.
2) Sanchez - Duh. Sanchez blows. You know how hard it is in the NFL today to not complete at least 50% of your attempts. So hard that only Sanchez hasnt done that this season.
3) Weeden - He is looking much better than week 1, but he still cant **** with Tannebeast
4) Dalton - Tannehill's ginger bitch today. Lauren texted Ryan after the game saying she is putting on a red wig so he can smack that ass just as hard when he gets home.
5) Gabbert - blows
6) Locker - I count him as the starter since he would be if not injured.
7) Palmer - Washed up. Never the same since tearing up his knee
8) Cassel - Hot garbage
9) Romo - I would say he is the most overrated QB in the league, if not for some of the guys in his division
10) Vick - Overrated fumble and INT machine. That team is good enough to win it all with Tannehill. Just think if they had a bonafied elite QB...... Dream team :lol:
11) Bob Griffin the turd - OVER----RATED!!! Got his **** smacked by the Falcons today.... tryin to matchup with Matty Ice... :lol: GET REAL!!!!
12) Cutler - Another overhyped guy. Wait till it gets clutch time and he throws 17 picks or gets injured
13) Ponder - I like this player. He could develope into a solid QB. He's no Tannebeast though.
14) Scam Newton - Hype. Put a towel on your head and sit the **** down. SuperScam.
15) Josh Freeman - They need to draft another QB. Very marginally mediocre player.
16) Wilson - Finding his way to the bench soon from what Mort was saying this morning. Total meh.
17) Bradford - Very average. Rookie year may turn out to be his best.
18) Kolb - Hes Kolb.

So that leaves me already ranking Tannebeast as the 14th best QB in the league. Not too bad young man. To be honest, there are a couple of guys I wont have a problem putting him ahead of if he continues to play well for the rest of the season. I simply cant put him ahead of any of the elites after even a whole season, but there are a couple of guys he could certainly pass up who havent etched their name into that top tier yet. :woot:

WV I have to get you on film, I need to get you your own blog, PM when you get a chance if you're local, I will film a weekly get real segment and upload on youtube for the masses.

You're hilarious.

I think at the least his ceilling is higher than all those quarterbacks listed. add alex smith to the list too. If you're talking for one game then I dunno. I really can't blame tannehill for any of our lost games and that says a lot about a rookie qb.

RG3's value is lower simply because of how much it cost the deadskins to aquire him. those two picks will end up being a WR and prob a RG for us.

I think at the least his ceilling is higher than all those quarterbacks listed. add alex smith to the list too. If you're talking for one game then I dunno. I really can't blame tannehill for any of our lost games and that says a lot about a rookie qb.

RG3's value is lower simply because of how much it cost the deadskins to aquire him. those two picks will end up being a WR and prob a RG for us.

Bob Griffin's value is lower because he is a ****ing BUST!

Cam Newton = tall Ronnie Brown with small ears. Same QB skills.

Dalton - Tannehill's ginger bitch today. Lauren texted Ryan after the game saying she is putting on a red wig so he can smack that ass just as hard when he gets home.

Now Thats Funny!!!

1349674219360-1.gif

I'm just so happy we drafted this dude. He's gonna be a stud for us.

Yessir, u can def tell by just watching him this kid clearly has something special about him. Poise and his command is what really excites me, this kid has the fire that no other qb has had for us since u know who (#13). If we were to just get him some help, this team could easily be fighting with Brady and the pats next season. We need to learn from these games (win or lose) as experience and grow

My take on the 3 questionable QB's WV rated behind Tannehill and our AFC Outlook 2012 and beyond:

Cam Newton may be the greatest specimen and gifted athlete playing QB. He is not a QB. His accuracy and decision making since about week 8 or so last year has been terrible. His offense is loaded with talent and he's so over-hyped he has the ego telling himself he's already the greatest. He has subscribed to his own over-hype. He took the league by storm and still has the talent to be okay-mediocre at the position.

Andy Dalton the lil red headed media love child is in for his sophmore slump. Take a look at Cinci's schedule and tell me if they are a playoff team this year? They will be drafting again in the top 12 ahead of us! The next 2 months for them is brutal, and again the play Baltimore and Pittsburgh. They looked pathetic today minus that defensive front 7. Dalton has the star studded #1WR. He has a stud #1 TE and has athletic WR's across the board. How'd they look today at home today? Again check their schedule out, today was a must win for them, their season is over!

Romo, well he is in a precarious position playin for the Boys. He has had some great moments, the fact is that whole team needs to be blown up! Their window is closing, but their division isnt taking the regular season too serious so he still has a chance. No Witten, sub-par receivers terrible professionals, mediocre coaching staff.....8-8 no playoffs, Romo will be blamed maybe not completely all his fault, but as we all know blame goes on 3 guys: GM, Coach, QB!

Tannehill is on his way, needs to stay hungry, keep studying, learning and progressing. He has made the players around him better. So excited to see him get better each week.

Outlook on AFC East looks great for us. Patriots are still the team until we dethrone them, no matter how average they look right now. They are getting old days are numbered. Jills well look like Jills, very over-hyped maybe they can be called the Cowboys Cheerleaders their playing about as good as they would! The freakin Jests....we all hate 'em, but we lost a tough one to them, we will surpass that loss soon enough.

Our team is hungry and focused. These guys are finally playing some good football. They don't look like buffoons out there anymore! Its so awesome, we are to be feared soon, we just gotta stay hungry and take the league by storm!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you are really jumping the gun on this WV, but if you relabelled the list "QBs that Tannehill has the upside to be better than" I could ignore rampant homerism.

what did he do yesterday exactly besides not being able to put the game away despite numerous chances in the 4th qtr to do so. You guys won b/c your D played great, your QB was decent but again was given numerous chances to end that game and couldn't do it until the game was basically over after the late INT for you guys.

Congrats on the win though and the QB looks like a keeper, I just didn't see where all the accolades would be coming from based on yesterday.

If there was a draft today I think Tannehill and RGIII would be one two but its too close to call, Miami would take Tanny for sure and the Redskins would still take RGIII. I'm pretty sure Sanchez would be taken last though.

One of the worst things about losing those 2 overtime games is Tanny is not getting the praise he deserves. We win those games they would be talking up Tanny and Philbin so much on NFL Network that even we'd be getting sick of it.

If there was a draft today I think Tannehill and RGIII would be one two but its too close to call, Miami would take Tanny for sure and the Redskins would still take RGIII. I'm pretty sure Sanchez would be taken last though.

One of the worst things about losing those 2 overtime games is Tanny is not getting the praise he deserves. We win those games they would be talking up Tanny and Philbin so much on NFL Network that even we'd be getting sick of it.

You didn't see Andrew Luck lead Indy back from 21-3 down at the half to win beat GB? Tannheill is playing well but we are 5 games in and he's had 2 maybe 3 decent-good games. Let's calm down, remember how "great" Cam Newton was last year? now he's a "bust" supposedly. People make proclamations way too quickly both good and bad.

You didn't see Andrew Luck lead Indy back from 21-3 down at the half to win beat GB? Tannheill is playing well but we are 5 games in and he's had 2 maybe 3 decent-good games. Let's calm down, remember how "great" Cam Newton was last year? now he's a "bust" supposedly. People make proclamations way too quickly both good and bad.

Don't think Luck was on the list. Its not making much of a proclamation saying he's got a higher ceiling than a list of ****ty QBs anyway. The only proclamation I'm making is Tannehill will start a long time for us, beyond that I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom