A list of the current starting NFL QBs that Ryan Tannehill is ALREADY better than. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A list of the current starting NFL QBs that Ryan Tannehill is ALREADY better than.

I think you're getting ahead of yourself. This place is starting to feel eerily similar to the gang green when they discuss Sanchez. Just let the guy play first and finish the season strong. I'd be stoked if he can even have a rookie year close to Cam Newtons.

Luck is the real deal, that comeback win yesterday against a team most would pick as the beast team and beast QB in the league is greatness. Luck showed he is going to be in the league for along time.

RGIII got exactly what I predicted would happen to him yesterday. He is lucky it was only his chin that got messed up, regardless of talent it RGIII doesn't change his playing style he won't be around to be great.

So on the third QB taken, Mr. Tannehill. What can I say about this kid, he doesn't look like a rookie on the field and he is smart and has all the tools. I haven't been this excited for a Miami QB to take the field since Marino. This kid has only scratched the surface of his potential and is playing exactly like I wanted him this season. Just imagine what he would be if the receivers were 1) good and 2) could hang on to the damn ball.

Weeden is going to struggle, honestly I thought Tannehill would play more like Weeden and less like how he is playing. I think Weeden will be fine but it is going to take some time for him to become consistent.

Wilson isn't going to make it, love the kid but he isn't going to be a great NFL starter. Seattle is going to have to move on eventually.

Luck is the real deal, that comeback win yesterday against a team most would pick as the beast team and beast QB in the league is greatness. Luck showed he is going to be in the league for along time.

RGIII got exactly what I predicted would happen to him yesterday. He is lucky it was only his chin that got messed up, regardless of talent it RGIII doesn't change his playing style he won't be around to be great.

So on the third QB taken, Mr. Tannehill. What can I say about this kid, he doesn't look like a rookie on the field and he is smart and has all the tools. I haven't been this excited for a Miami QB to take the field since Marino. This kid has only scratched the surface of his potential and is playing exactly like I wanted him this season. Just imagine what he would be if the receivers were 1) good and 2) could hang on to the damn ball.

with all the picks in the upcoming draft, I'm hoping we get him a playmaking Wr and a big pass catching Te (in the gronkowski mode). I know it's a dream, but imagine where he will be with more weapons. I'm hoping we look something like the Falcons with a great Te and two damn good receivers.

I think that most of us realize Tannehill is not a finished product yet, he is still getting used to the speed of the game and is dealing with a mediocre receiving unit (as a whole). He has no alpha receiver to take the pressure off the rest.

I think what has the fanbase excited is the poise he displays, to go along with the physical skills, that seem to jump at you screaming that this kid has what it takes to become finally the third Dolphin franchise QB.

I felt this way watching him play in college which is why I was a big proponent of us drafting this kid way before the draft.

Hell, in his first college start at QB he threw for 449 yards and 4 touchdowns (36-50) against Texas Tech.

He really didn't play quarterback that long in college, and he has only 5 NFL starts now, but you can see the talent and poise that makes you confident that he will only get better and better.

I have no doubt we are only seeing a little piece of how good this kid is going to be, and you can't blame Dolphin fans for being excited about it.

I was baffled by the large number of "experts" who seriously had doubts about this kid, I have none.

interesting list...only a few that i would take issue with...and that's after 5 games...by the end of the season who knows...all i know is this kid can play nfl qb and he can play it at a high level...feels like we found the long term difference maker at the position that not having has held us back for so long for...

i'm a believer in ryan tannehill...no question about it

As of 8:50AM today:

6zrixf-1.jpg

interesting list...only a few that i would take issue with...and that's after 5 games...by the end of the season who knows...all i know is this kid can play nfl qb and he can play it at a high level...feels like we found the long term difference maker at the position that not having has held us back for so long for...

i'm a believer in ryan tannehill...no question about it

kills me that clay dropped that perfect pass down the seam from tanny. He had so much rooom to run if he catches that pass.

kills me that clay dropped that perfect pass down the seam from tanny. He had so much rooom to run if he catches that pass.

when they came to the los and i saw that ss over clay in off man and the middle vacated i was like come on ryan recognize that and go after it and sure enough he did...there was another defender trying to run in from the opposite side and jump it and i'm betting tanny never saw him given the distance he had to come but he still fit that ball right in there where it had to be and clay had split the defense and like you said probably would have had 20 more yards before contact...perfect play call against the perfect defense for it and not the first time tannehills made the exact read vs the right coverage for a big play and been let down this year...

Anybody see that big tight end from i believe it's Kansas St., Tannahill? That would be funny if we got him and it was Tannehill to Tannahill.

when i watch k state the only thing i see that interest me is the mike backer arthur brown...

what did he do yesterday exactly besides not being able to put the game away despite numerous chances in the 4th qtr to do so. You guys won b/c your D played great, your QB was decent but again was given numerous chances to end that game and couldn't do it until the game was basically over after the late INT for you guys.

Congrats on the win though and the QB looks like a keeper, I just didn't see where all the accolades would be coming from based on yesterday.

Yo i think after tonight you should really think about changing your avatar buddy lmao ;)

Back
Top Bottom