A Message from TerryTate | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Message from TerryTate

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I, "TerryTate" (aka MB or Matt) would like to say that it has been exactly one year since I came across this wonderful forum. And it has been a fun time ever since. I have had to smack around a few of you, but Finheaven has been an enjoyable experience! From my radio shows to my writings, its been great sharing all of that with you guys (and gals ;) )

Thanks for playing a role in my life (however pathetic it may be, just leave it out of this thread ;) ) this past year....

Regards,

TerryTate

PS - There has been rapid growth since i reared my ugly head exactly one year ago and member #4000 registered on my anniversary date here....coincidence? I think not :lol: ;)

are you really Terry Tate off of the rebock commercials?
if you are then i havnt ever seen you play so are evn a real player?
if you are rebock must be pretty stupid for hiring you, because havnt ever seen terry tate play

yea, who the hell is that guy on the reebok posters n stuff. WHO IS AND WHERE DID terry tate come from?

If you want to learn about "me", go to http://terrytate.reebok.com , register (Free and quick) to view all the films, view them in order....Terry's World, Draft Day, Vacation, Athlete of the Century, and then Sensitivity Training.....

TerryTate said:
I, "TerryTate" (aka MB or Matt) would like to say that it has been exactly one year since I came across this wonderful forum. And it has been a fun time ever since. I have had to smack around a few of you, but Finheaven has been an enjoyable experience! From my radio shows to my writings, its been great sharing all of that with you guys (and gals ;) )

Thanks for playing a role in my life (however pathetic it may be, just leave it out of this thread ;) ) this past year....

Regards,

TerryTate

PS - There has been rapid growth since i reared my ugly head exactly one year ago and member #4000 registered on my anniversary date here....coincidence? I think not :lol: ;)

Well, quit pulling dowm muh stuff at the ladies lounge then !! :D :D

:goof:

Back
Top Bottom