A Miami Dolphins plan for taking advantage of obvious mismatches vs. Tampa Bay Bucs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Miami Dolphins plan for taking advantage of obvious mismatches vs. Tampa Bay Bucs

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Jay%20Ajayi

Football, you see, is a match-up game. And I think this game presents the Dolphins with a grand opportunity to get off to that fast start they’ve been all talking about by blowing out of the gates with an attacking offense.
Me?
I see that Dolphins receiver room that gets so much publicity -- and that’s not counting Jakeem Grant since he went all Steve Smithy the last couple of preseason games -- and then I look at the Tampa Bay secondary. And I’m thinking that’s a major mismatch in Miami’s favor.
So I roll with that mismatch.
http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/s...-salguero/article171262842.html#storylink=rss

Another nice article from Armando. Its simplistic, but still better than the attempt at analysis that Omar pushes on us.

it is a good article, simple but offers a point.....dam if you do dam if you don't offense....but Gase has liked the athletic TE's in his offenses too, but Orange Julius isn't looking very athletic these days, maybe Grant would be the key to opening up the offense, but would Still's work in the slot vice Grant? Would J-Train dominate big Nickle and Dime defenses, it seems like he would, what do y'all think?

Back
Top Bottom