A proposal for Finheaven | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A proposal for Finheaven

finjim

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I propose that after a loss only seasoned posters are allowed to start threads. Set a certain arm length requirement (WPA). The trolls are out of control after a loss.

I just don't think it would feel like fin heaven anymore! Bring em on

I think I'm a responsible poster who's been here for years but I'm under 500 posts. But I'm all for it if it keeps all the rubber cones from being able to post their dumb suicide sky is falling threads

We are not going to start filtering our members expression. If they can't come here to be the voice of the fan it defeats the purpose of being a fan site. If you want filtered then join VIP.

Set a certain arm length requirement (WPA). The trolls are out of control after a loss.

What exactly is this "WPA"? I can't find anything explaining it. If it is somehow related to the Thanks and No Thanks, then I'd never be able to start a thread! Evidently, I get a lot of No Thanks because I'm not a homer and I have no problem with pointing out what I perceive as deficiencies, even after a win. Example: I say that the o-line is bad and changes need to be made NOW. At the rate of 4.5 sacks per game Tannehill will eventually get injured. Others say that it's not that bad because the team is 3-1. I'm concerned about the future, while others are happy to just enjoy the present. It appears that those who disagree with me are quick to give me a No Thanks.

What exactly is this "WPA"? I can't find anything explaining it. If it is somehow related to the Thanks and No Thanks, then I'd never be able to start a thread! Evidently, I get a lot of No Thanks because I'm not a homer and I have no problem with pointing out what I perceive as deficiencies, even after a win. Example: I say that the o-line is bad and changes need to be made NOW. At the rate of 4.5 sacks per game Tannehill will eventually get injured. Others say that it's not that bad because the team is 3-1. I'm concerned about the future, while others are happy to just enjoy the present. It appears that those who disagree with me are quick to give me a No Thanks.

WPA is a legendary thread about statiscal analysis based on the Win Percentage Added that a player brings to the table. If you haven't read it you are in for a treat. It's a classic.

WPA is a legendary thread about statiscal analysis based on the Win Percentage Added that a player brings to the table. If you haven't read it you are in for a treat. It's a classic.

Do you have a link to the thread?

Back
Top Bottom