A question about a few QBs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A question about a few QBs

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
I really havent been as active following every aspect of football as I was in 2002 due to many reasons that aren't important. For those that are heavy in to the draft and prospects. Can you tell me what the consensus is on the status of a few QB prospects in this years draft. Such as knocks and upside on certain players.

Josh Harris-Him and Big Ben were the only 2 QBs I payed attention to this season. He is obviously an great athlete and has the heart to play the postion, and I know he is very raw, but what are people saying about his arm. Will he be drafted and what are the early prediction on what round.

Casey Clausen-Has been off and on in his tenure with Tennesee. From interviews I have sceen seems to have the head to play the game. I am pretty sure he has the arm, and size, but what is the word on this guy? It seems to me his biggest drawback was WRs kept leaving him to early. What did he have 3 wrs that declared for the draft as Jrs in his time as starter.

Cody Picket-I don't know anything about him other than he put up pretty big numbers. What does his status look like.

Jason White-Is he comming out or did he get his redshirt status for when his knee went out. What are scouts saying about him does he have what it takes?

I am sure I missed a few others that have a chance of being drafted after round one, if you could fill me in on those guys as well it would be appreciated.

One more thing to think about does anyone think since Clarett won we could see Leak from Florida come out next season? I think he would be drafted early even though he will have to sit for a couple years but he obviously has tremendous talent, and I am pretty sure a team would take a shot at him early due to his tremendous upside.

Harris is in the middle mix about the 4th or 5th round. Reports say he's not very smart.

Pickett has an arm but his deep passes float like Rivers'. Pickett is a guy I'd like for us to get in the 3rd or 4th round if a better option doesn't present itself.

Jason White was granted a 6th year but he won't make it to the pros anyway.

Back
Top Bottom