A Solid Draft. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Solid Draft.

al711

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hi fellow dolphin fanatics :woot:I just found this place last nite, so forgive me for not joining sooner. My name is Al (duh!) and I have been a Dolphin fan for at least 35 of my 42 years, so I was fortunate to see the hall of fame 72' team and the 73' team play! I was a senior in high school when David Woodley took us to the big dance and I was in my first year of military service when Dan got us oh so close to winning it all. I'm honored to be a member of this forum, thanks for having me.:up: I think yesterday may be the best draft we've had in a while, you win games in the trenches, and that's primarily what we drafted. Good to find a home!!

i am so jealous of not seeing that version of our team or really even being to young to really appreciate Marino. you have the memories I want and I hope you share them. Welcome to the boards.

Thanks for the kind welcome!!! Umpalu it used to be if another team played us at home(Orange bowl) it was a loss for them!! We used to be in contention just about every year, I hope we get back to that!!

Back
Top Bottom