A Thumping of the Pats today will serve notice... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Thumping of the Pats today will serve notice...

FinsGonnaRock06

Club Member
Reaction score
that we may be down and out this season because of our piss poor start to the season, but WE WILL BE BACK BETTER THAN EVER IN 2007.
I predict a serious whooping TODAY Fins 30-Putsies 10,

Serve notice that the season is still done and unless major improvements happen Miami will go at best 8-8 next year.

not it won't!!!!!

We won our last 6 last year and it served notice to nothing!!

MikeO said:
not it won't!!!!!

We were noticed last season after the 6 game win streak by everyone besides Chris Berman who couldn't stop talking about that stupid drop kick that Flutie had in the last game of the year.

Smacks said:
Serve notice that the season is still done and unless major improvements happen Miami will go at best 8-8 next year.
dude we were not a very talented team last year and we went 9-7..we found ways to win! Jason Taylor didnt have a stellar year, RB didnt run amazingly, we just found ways to win.
I think by next year we will establish an identity, o ya and we begin to establish that today by butt kicking on the Panzies!
WE will be a very talented and groomed football team next year...all im goone say is watch out Pats cause we r coming for u hard!!!!

* We Will be a lil better than 8-8.....find a new smack to talk!!!!

FinsGonnaRock06 said:
that we may be down and out this season because of our piss poor start to the season, but WE WILL BE BACK BETTER THAN EVER IN 2007.

:tongue: I hear you!!!! Finish strong.

we beat the pats with sammy morris before lets do it again.

Oh, what could have been. Today's game could have meant soooo much. Three games destroyed our season. Loss to Bills at home, loss at the Texans, and loss to Packers at home. Three absolutely unexceptable losses.

MikeO said:
not it won't!!!!!

Yeah but those were weak teams we beat last year. This year is different especially when you factor in we wont have to completely overhaul our secondary and offensive line next year

this team absolutely sickens me!! play like shiznit the first half of the season, on fire the second half. hell, make your mind- lose em all so we get a good pick, or win em all so we maker the playoffs. this 8-8/9-7 crap kills me.

Phishstix said:
this team absolutely sickens me!! play like shiznit the first half of the season, on fire the second half. hell, make your mind- lose em all so we get a good pick, or win em all so we maker the playoffs. this 8-8/9-7 crap kills me.

u play to win the game. i would much rather the phins win the rest of thier games and miss the playoffs than lose them all and get a pick. your not a true fan unless you think the same, your just a typical dolphin fan

FinsGonnaRock06 said:

I agree. That's the spirit! Never give up on THE team....

Wow I got this one right on Today! final score would of been 28-0 without the kneel down to end game. A THOUROUGH BUTT WHIPPING YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Back
Top Bottom