A Two QB Team?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Two QB Team??

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Will Joe Philbin do the two player deal this season: The Moore and Tannehill Switch A Roo?

Curious minds want to know. :d-day:

I do not think it'll happened...but...does the new head coach agree with us? Worried.

Wait do you mean like switching off series or something? That probably won't happen.

I would however like to see Tannehill get as much playing time as possible in situations where we've already secured a victory, & as CK has mentioned, I also wouldn't mind seeing him in Redzone packages ala Tim Tebow, because he's a mobile guy whom according to Ck was one of the most proficient college Quarterbacks last year at putting the ball in the endzone from inside the 20.

I'd rather see Moore and Garrard which also means I'd rather not see a two headed QB attack at all.

If we had Tim Tebow I'd be all for it.

I do not think it'll happened...but...does the new head coach agree with us? Worried.
When in Joe Philbin's coaching history or Mike Sherman's coaching history have they ever used a two QB system? I'll answer....never.

Just because you think it's possible doesn't make it a possibility.

When in Joe Philbin's coaching history or Mike Sherman's coaching history have they ever used a two QB system? I'll answer....never.

Just because you think it's possible doesn't make it a possibility.

I do not think it' possible. I am posting a question. Sometimes when I post a question for which I do not have an answer, I learn what the fan base is thinking. That's it.

The reason I ask what the coach MIGHT do is simply because I do not know how he think. Well, I guess none of us do.

It's a question I originally opened here was without a personal answer. I just put it our there. At my core, really, is this: whatever works to win works for me. I don't care how we win, just that we win.

As the saying goes, if you have two starting quarterbacks, then you really have 0 starting quarterbacks...suffice to say, this would be a bad move.

The only two QB team I know of right now will be in New York

Jets are always competitive and a tough team to play. I just dont see how this is going to go well for them. Tebow's presence is going to prevent Sanchez from excelling, and vice versa. Both of those QB need 100% reps, and full commitment. Also, having MORONO as the signal caller CANT go well... I dont see this ending up like CamCam who kind of redeemed his self (at least for a few years) in Baltimore.

Back
Top Bottom