A vBookie Question for Phins FA? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A vBookie Question for Phins FA?

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
I think the vBookie can be used for some fun, and to relieve some current boredom but need advice from the Admins/Mods.

Is it possible to put up a thread on FA for posters to bet vCash on who signs? I don't know much on this but, the Super Bowl bets were a lot of fun.

Send a PM to NY8123 and Bumpus. They are the vBookie gurus and can get something good set up. I think I've set up one event in the past and I messed it all up.

Send a PM to NY8123 and Bumpus. They are the vBookie gurus and can get something good set up. I think I've set up one event in the past and I messed it all up.

That's OK, bad idea. Never mind.

No it's not, they are just far better at setting that stuff up, working the odds and whatnot.

Most posters here have no idea what vBookie and vCash even are, and they are not about to learn on this forum. I pass.

Wait, is this because the thread was moved to the appropriate forum? Amazing.

If a big FA vBookie event is made, it will have to be in the vBookie forum, BUT a sticky can easily be made in the main forum announcing it and directing people to it. We do that stuff ALL the time.

Wait, is this because the thread was moved to the appropriate forum? Amazing.

If a big FA vBookie event is made, it will have to be in the vBookie forum, BUT a sticky can easily be made in the main forum announcing it and directing people to it. We do that stuff ALL the time.

FWIW, this forum will never come close to educating posters as to what vBookie is, and how to use it. It is an exercise in futility. However, this is your forum, and you know what's best. Again, I pass from knowing better. JMO

Back
Top Bottom