A video on what ESPN has to say about the dolphins win. -AWESUM VIDEO- Very funny! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A video on what ESPN has to say about the dolphins win. -AWESUM VIDEO- Very funny!

why do ppl have this much time on their hands? lol honeslty why? go smoke a bowl lolll

30 seconds?? the vid was a bit longer than that.. I guess you have to have a certain sense of humor to like it, and I friggin loved it. Its also funny that he mentioned opening up the playbook and the halfback pass, two things we did in that 2005 game that helped us win yesterday as well.

"WHO CARES ABOUT T.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" lol funny ****

Guys the movie was more than 30 seconds, I got really bored so I fast forwarded it to the near end. And trust me when I say it was funny. Yes the first part was boring and not that good, but at the end of the video it just cracked me up.

DOLPHINS WON, DOLPHINS WON, THE DOLPHINS WON, THE DOLPHINS WON, when he comes back (holds up Ricky WIlliams jersey) it is all over, THE DOLPHINS WILL WIN IT ALL, THE DOLPHINS WILL WIN THE SUPERBOWL, THE DOLPHINS WON (as the security guards are pulling him out as he beats up the other reporter)....

edit: I forgot to mention he holds up two dolphins jerseys and says he shall take over the world

Back
Top Bottom