a week later and? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

a week later and?

16wins4fins

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
a week later and we have been hit with so much ricky bs i dont know who to trust rummors, rummors, rummors.why he left and then the real reason why he left .time for a poll can someone post a poll on what they think the real reason ricky left.
1)was getting beat on week after week
2)did not like wanny or the coaches
3)miami dolphins are way to demanding on their players lifes
4)his illness
5)he is gay
7)wants to travel the world and be free
8)weed
9)hated his o-line
10)influnced by someone else (maybe the mob)

try these top 10 reasons
my yote is #8:roflmao:

your top ten needs to look more like:
1:spellcheck
2:grammar check
3:spellcheck
4:IQ test
5:spellcheck
6:spellcheck
7:spellcheck
8:math lesson (1-7 9,10) no 6
9:spellcheck
10:and learn to be funny before you laugh at yourself :lol:

I think he quit because he was embarressed to face his teammates and fans thats why he chose a mediator like SCABB to speak for him. I also think that his quiting instead of facing the problem is a direct effect of his illness. If you remember Ricky did not want anyone to see his face when he was with the Saints, and this is much bigger then just an interview. I think us Finfans need to undestand and forgive Ricky, I believe he feels like he's let everyone down from his teammates to his fans and the only way he can deal with this problem is to run and hide from the problem. We all know Ricky loved this team and the players and to play football all the reports about him being happy and free just don't add up to what we know about him and his time here. I 'm not saying what he's done is OK, just that there are things we don't know at this point and we as fans should wait and see what the final word is before we bust on the guy.

16wins4fins said:
a week later and we have been hit with so much ricky bs i dont know who to trust rummors, rummors, rummors.why he left and then the real reason why he left .time for a poll can someone post a poll on what they think the real reason ricky left.
1)was getting beat on week after week
2)did not like wanny or the coaches
3)miami dolphins are way to demanding on their players lifes
4)his illness
5)he is gay
7)wants to travel the world and be free
8)weed
9)hated his o-line
10)influnced by someone else (maybe the mob)

try these top 10 reasons
my yote is #8:roflmao:

I vote for # 6. :shakeno:

Who gives a rat's a$$ about why Ricky left. The fact is that he did, and the team is moving on, as it should.

hey smokeyfinz im just glad u are perfect......
all hail to smokeyfinz

p.s why is your name smokeyfinz , things that make you go hmm

He wanted to smoke some weed and live life free, duh.

'Nuff with the Ricky threads, he isn't a Dolphin anymore.

Phinz4Life said:
He wanted to smoke some weed and live life free, duh.

'Nuff with the Ricky threads, he isn't a Dolphin anymore.
100% correct.

Back
Top Bottom