Aaron hernandez | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aaron hernandez

ANUFan

Club Member
Reaction score
This guy is going to be a nightmare to cover. In addition NE defense is looking strong against Atlanta, their interior line looks vunerable.

along with Gronkowski.

good luck. This Pats defense is pretty good, even though most are making it out to be crap.

Thats the first thing I thought of when I saw him catching those passes from Brady. And did anybody notice the first pass that Brady threw to Welker? It was like the football was made of metal and Welker had giant magnet gloves on. Their field for the passing game opened up and is going to be a hard cover when we play the pats.

Aaron Hernandez is someone I wanted us to pick up. Being a Gators fan Hernandez always showed up with his A game. Sucks he went to one of our rivals.

Aaron Hernandez is someone I wanted us to pick up. Being a Gators fan Hernandez always showed up with his A game. Sucks he went to one of our rivals.

yeah i cringed when i heard the pats drafted him. Everyone is saying the JETS have the division etc, don't sleep on the PATS the look like a solid team.

I don't care who they have, if Brady is healthy they are going to be really good.

Back
Top Bottom