About our QB's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

About our QB's

PHINATIC13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I read a few of the mini camp reports, which basically say how Fielder is looking better than A.J. and that's because he knows the playbook and " verbage" ( he's had 4 yrs.) IMO when we start playing preseason games A.J. will shine. what do you guys think? (I also here Sage is out playing both):rolleyes:

I think AJ sucks and will end up 3rd string here like he was in Philly....if he makes the team at all.

Nothing means jack till the pads come on and it is real gametime IMO.

whoa thats some negativaty ncfinfan, if feidler starts and plays well aj will be alot better next year and feidler may retire after this year i mean the guys like 33 or 34 isnt he. he constantly gets injuries. i think aj or sage will be just fine. i have no prob with feidler if hes healthy. i do still think we overpayed for aj, we probably couldve given a 3rd or 4th rounder but i heard alot of teams were very interested. everything will come together on the field...

Juice_56 said:
whoa thats some negativaty ncfinfan, if feidler starts and plays well aj will be alot better next year and feidler may retire after this year i mean the guys like 33 or 34 isnt he. he constantly gets injuries. i think aj or sage will be just fine. i have no prob with feidler if hes healthy. i do still think we overpayed for aj, we probably couldve given a 3rd or 4th rounder but i heard alot of teams were very interested. everything will come together on the field...

NC has a hate on for Feeley that borders on irrational

fiedler will start feeley will finish the season and lead us to the promise land!!!!!!!

Think about it. Even though Fiedler started the last 4 years, this is the first year that we gave up a 2nd round pick to give him competition. Feeley will have the edge if they are close in camp.

NCFINFAN38 said:
I think AJ sucks and will end up 3rd string here like he was in Philly....if he makes the team at all.
Just a note to the newer members: Don't take anything this guy says seriously.

Back
Top Bottom