Above containing L.T.,The Dolphins will HAVE to... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Above containing L.T.,The Dolphins will HAVE to...

MiamiDolfan85

DA M.I.A IS WHERE I STAY
Reaction score
get some passing involved n the Chargers game tomorrow.Tomorrow,MIA will be going against the worst defense against the pass,and you have to hope MIA takes that into acount.From my guess,San Diego isnt going to stop rushing,so dont look for any deep routes from MIA,but look for some 5-yard outs,slants,etc.Pennington is smart,so he'll know wherever the pass rush is comnig from,he can throw it towards that side.Heres a little passage from MiamiDolphins.com.Overall,look for Anthony Fasano to have a big day tomorrow.Also,if Ronnie and Ricky can get going,we can leave San Deigo hesitant to rush,and thus take advantage of their coverage with some power running and slightly deeper routes.

http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/news/top_story.asp?contentID=6081

Finding a weakness on the San Diego Chargers has been a tall task of late. But the one area they have been suspect is pass defense, despite having arguably two of the most athletic and dangerous cornerbacks in the league in Antonio Cromartie and Quentin Jammer. The receiving corps for the Miami Dolphins hopes to test that secondary on Sunday at Dolphin Stadium.

pass defence is our biggest weakness... ted cortrell relies to much on the big play and imitation prevent defence... I'm concerned about chad.

Here is to a clean, injury free game.

It's all up to our defense really. I'm confident our offense will do their job against SD. If the D comes out flat and lays down like they did to Arizona its gonna get real ugly real quick. If they step up and pressure Rivers and shutdown Chambers like they did to Cassel and Moss we will win.

It's all up to our defense really. I'm confident our offense will do their job against SD. If the D comes out flat and lays down like they did to Arizona its gonna get real ugly real quick. If they step up and pressure Rivers and shutdown Chambers like they did to Cassel and Moss we will win.

I agree it is on the D to win this one (and the O to help out with TOP). I think the big thing that needs to happen is sacks. The Chargers didn't give up too many before last week, but we are pretty good at getting the QB so far this season. That will help us "stop" their WRs.

Back
Top Bottom