Abraham tagged... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Abraham tagged...

phinfoot

Scout Team
Reaction score
Sorry if it's already been posted, but I saw that the Jets are using their tag on Abraham so this really opens up the option for Jordan.
I personally think Jordan would like to get out of there (Martin's shadow) and would be a great pick-up, for the right price of course.

Agreed. It was posted before but oh well. Jordan is my personal favorite choice to be the next starting RB here. I think a combo of Jordan and Gordan could do wonders for us, with Jordan getting the majority of snaps ( 65-35 ). I also think having that position shored up prior to the draft leaves us a lot of options. Depending on what we do with Surtain and the OL, you may see us draft defense to start. Derrick Johnson, Anrelle Rolle, possibly even the DE from LSU with a lter first rounder.

I really think we need to address at least one of our needs in FA.

Samphin said:
Agreed. It was posted before but oh well. Jordan is my personal favorite choice to be the next starting RB here. I think a combo of Jordan and Gordan could do wonders for us, with Jordan getting the majority of snaps ( 65-35 ). I also think having that position shored up prior to the draft leaves us a lot of options. Depending on what we do with Surtain and the OL, you may see us draft defense to start. Derrick Johnson, Anrelle Rolle, possibly even the DE from LSU with a lter first rounder.

I really think we need to address at least one of our needs in FA.
my thought's exactlyl

I like Jordan too. I could see him coming to Miami. Plus, he would get to play against the Jets two times a year.

As was said before... I would really like to get him but then

"Lamont Jordan" & "Lamar Gordan" that will be confusing

Lamont Jordan

He runs tough, has some speed, and the Jets would be stupid to let him go, even though Martin had a career year, ye's old. I would love to take Lamont Gordon, however, there are a lot of rb's in this draft that i fell can contribute. What Jordan wants in terms of money is a big key.

Back
Top Bottom