Abramson: Source says Dolphins like Cyrus Kouandjio | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Abramson: Source says Dolphins like Cyrus Kouandjio

Perhaps they are looking at trading down with Cleveland or San Francisco at the end of the 1st round.

Also possible the Dolphins are using Abramson to blow some smoke.

About thirty minutes ago,Pat Kirwin on Movin' the Chains mock draft had the Dolphins trading down with the Chargers and taking Kouandjio.

Interesting...they usually use Armando as the gossip diva for smoke screens

ed stinson...a 287 lb de...i sure hope not...do like that kouanjo is down to 311...i bet those feet and movement skills are more apparent...wheeler at solb dear god shoot me now he's horrible clean now you want him to also be stout at the poa...good lord

this has got to be bs...got to be...cooks isn't sniffing the 2nd round let alone 50 benjamin i think could slide but i don't want him in our offense...doesnt play smart enough or id coverage well enough

i call bs on a lot of this...

if they did move misi inside then the solb i'd look for to replace him in the draft would be kyle van noy...then it makes a lot of sense to me...i don't think they are moving misi cause they wont be able to hide him in coverage on obvious passing downs with 2 lb sets so if teams go quick on us we couldnt sub him out but if they do move him then yeah kyle van noy...

but not at #19...

It just about has to be a smoke screen. I mean what team in their right mind is going to let anything leak out about who they like?

C. J. Mosley is probably the consensus pick right now.....but that may not mean much.

They better not take yet another injured guy in the 1st round.

if they did move misi inside then the solb i'd look for to replace him in the draft would be kyle van noy...then it makes a lot of sense to me...i don't think they are moving misi cause they wont be able to hide him in coverage on obvious passing downs with 2 lb sets so if teams go quick on us we couldnt sub him out but if they do move him then yeah kyle van noy...

but not at #19...

I would take Van Noy at 50. That dude is a straight up beast and will be so effective in 3rd down packages his rookie season.

I would take Van Noy at 50. That dude is a straight up beast and will be so effective in 3rd down packages his rookie season.

that's more my speed...where i think his value is...effective on 3rd down getting after the qb...but i'm not taking him to play wolb and not if misi is gonna eat up all the first 2 downs solb snaps...

misi would have to move for me to take van noy...

Abramson spends to much time trying to come up with headlines that stir the pot for me to take him serious as a joinralist, it also seems highly unlikely anyone with information would talk to him.

remember earlier barry jackson said that they liked having misi on the field on first down cause he provides some poa strength...much needed in fact...that says solb stick and stay all day long to me...his best fit anyways...look for a more instinctual true lb to play the mike at least a 2 down guy if you can't get an every down one

what i would do...stick with misi at strong and hide some of his weaknesses in coverage by giving him flats and drop zones...can do more of that at strong than mike

Back
Top Bottom