Acording to Mando: Soliai "Would like to return to the Dolphins" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Acording to Mando: Soliai "Would like to return to the Dolphins"

PHINSfan

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
Just saw this posted on Rotoworld where Armando quoted Paul Solai that he would welcome a return to the Dolphins. He would be a great pick up. As a player who was released he would not count against our Comp draft picks next year. He's 32, but as a rotational player, he would be highly effective next to Suh.

I would like it. Does not count against comp formula.

I wonder if they don't like David Canter guys.

Will probably be too expensive. Expect a cheaper veteran like Mosley last year combined with a really deep DT draft.

Soliai paired w/ Suh would be awesome, nice rotation at the DT w/ Phillips.

Bring him in on a vet minimum or close to that, let Soliai plug the middle while Suh wreaks havoc. Big Paul was one of my favorites, and I bet him combining with Suh can teach Jordan Phillips a lot.

I concur with everyone else... bring Paul back! He'd be a good fit, should be relatively cheap.

Whatever. Another 30+ aging vet who lost snaps due to declining performance with another team but knows we're dumb enough to pay em.

Sure, bring him in for a low risk contract. Give the young guys some vet competition.

Worst thing is that he sucks, and we cut him and move on. Or, he could be a nice clog in the middle on 1st and 2nd down, and he gets subbed in and out with Phillips keeping both fresh.

It's a 90 man roster for a while. Signing Soliali would more than likely just kick off a PS hopeful off the roster, if that.

We need help in a big way vs the run. I wouldn't be opposed to giving Paul a deal, if it weren't too expensive.

Is Soliai an upgrade or just a sentimental favorite.

If he's an upgrade over someone already on our roster then fine. otherwise No.

This isn't the time to be sentimental. We need to get better, especially on the Oline.

I remember last offseason Atlanta was praising him because he lost a bunch of weight. I wonder if that negatively affected his game at all and he got too light

Back
Top Bottom