Adam Gase announces starting offensive lineman | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase announces starting offensive lineman

What a downgrade at guard this year. Tunsil hasn't looked sharp at times at left tackle this preseason as well. He needs to come through and excel this year or Cutler won't be playing 16 games lol.

Steen did a decent job filling in at pivot for an injured Pouncey, before he himself got banged up. So we'll see if that can carry over from last year.

We are allowing our blue chip left tackle prospect to play next to a turnstile at guard. Not exactly great for his development.

I know we had other areas of need that we had to address as well this offseason but this is absolutely ridiculous. This is a team that has had a young developing quarterback under center for years now and if there is one single part of this team that has stymied the potential of not only the organization, but the quarterback, it is the offensive line. We are one Pouncey injury away from having a dumpster fire on our hands. Amazing that it is still an afterthought after so many years of futility. Omar the pulling guard watcher must be shaking his head.

We are allowing our blue chip left tackle prospect to play next to a turnstile at guard. Not exactly great for his development.
That's an interesting observation. I hadn't considered that aspect of our OL roster. I wonder whether Steen having some NFL starts under his belt was an important factor in his getting the start over Davis.

Mangold is available. I also read yesterday that a starting C for a team was surprisingly cut. I forget the name and team though.

Not very inspiring but we'll see. Tunsil played like crap this pre season and those two guards.......then how long does Pouncey goes before he gets hurt?

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom