Adam Gase on Matt Moore. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase on Matt Moore.

Mustangbee

Active Roster
Reaction score
Is it me or, he does Not want admit Matt Moore's energy help win the game. He's given every one a thumbs up and praises, but Moore, just helped when his number was called! (Qb controversy ahead ppl) #GreatWin

He's got to be a little careful with how he handles the quarterback situation. Obviously, the fans have been calling for Moore, but it's clear that Gase didn't feel this team could win with Moore otherwise he would have been starting since the opener.

He's got to be a little careful with how he handles the quarterback situation. Obviously, the fans have been calling for Moore, but it's clear that Gase didn't feel this team could win with Moore otherwise he would have been starting since the opener.

Understandable. It will be inevitable though. Especially if Moore can some how can get this offense moving at a steady pace.

IMG_4537-1_zpssxnssf77.jpg

It’s always grass is greener withalot of these fans. I like Moore, but a lot of the same people screaming for Moore to start over Cutler are the same people that were screaming for Moore to start over Tannehill.

It’s always grass is greener withalot of these fans. I like Moore, but a lot of the same people screaming for Moore to start over Cutler are the same people that were screaming for Moore to start over Tannehill.
Some people just scream for the better QB to start..... Its quite simple IMO... Tannehill > Moore > 2017 Cutler

Is it me or, he does Not want admit Matt Moore's energy help win the game. He's given every one a thumbs up and praises, but Moore, just helped when his number was called! (Qb controversy ahead ppl) #GreatWin
He's the HC, both of the QB's are his QB's. I'm not sure what you want him to admit to.

I am not coach but you can see how offensive moved when moore is in game. Mat8 is better than cutler. but keep cutler in game adam that your homeboy...

From a statistic point of view, Moore plays just as well if not better than either Cutler or Tannehill.

It's always greener when your starting QB has two shutouts in a row (no I'm not giving him the "touchdown" he scored in garbage time down 20 points by using timeouts just to get the pity touchdown when they were already mathematically eliminated from any chance of winning) and is lucky to get more than 100 yards in a half. Pick any backup QB in the NFL and trade for them and bring them in a day before the game, and the grass would still be greener with that random QB who doesn't even know our playbook, than with Cutler.

I am not an Moore advocate. Nor does my post suggests this, to the people claiming that I am! I just want the best player on the field (I'm sure we all do!) I'm not some blind a** fan! Just because I don't post a lot on the forum!

I doubt that. Most who want Moore have watched Cutler. That's enough to warrant the demand for Moore.

Right now he probably doesn't have conclusive information on Cutler. Why start a QB controversy if your preferred guy will be back next week or the week after? Gase is smart, he knows the players listen to his press conferences ... and he's been saying Cutler is the guy. If he switches and starts heaping praise on Moore now, they'll never buy in to Jay.

Back
Top Bottom