Adam Gase on Matt Moore. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase on Matt Moore.

Look everybody gets it, Matt a Moore is a limited QB. Sometimes I feel like the “Moore sucks” crowd thinks they’re smarter than everyone else. They’re not, we all know he’s a limited QB. However if you can’t admit the offense looked better with him in there I don’t know what to tell you. Quick throws down the field, timing throws, stuff I feel we’ve been lacking. He looked pretty good for the most part.

Our skill players can actually contribute with Moore. But be careful, it won't be as easy on Thursday. The Jets game planned for Cutler. When Moore came in they couldn't adjust.

Yea okay.

I know you and I have disagreed a lot recently but you have to admit the Cutler signing was s HUGE mistake. Cutler was bad with Gase in Chicago and worse afterwards to the point that every other team passed on him. so he went into the booth but Gase for some unknown reason bribed Cutler out of retirement when he clearly lost what little passion for the game he had and resigned himself to a cushy job. Now cutler is predictably hurt and we can't roll that extra 10 million over to next year.

It’s always grass is greener withalot of these fans. I like Moore, but a lot of the same people screaming for Moore to start over Cutler are the same people that were screaming for Moore to start over Tannehill.
i think this time calling for moore is justified, thats how bad cutler has been

Our skill players can actually contribute with Moore. But be careful, it won't be as easy on Thursday. The Jets game planned for Cutler. When Moore came in they couldn't adjust.

Matt Moore is great to come in and save the day here and there.. but the second he is game planned against, typically, it's gonna be a long day.. he can't read defenses. Simple as that. As much as many don't like it, when Cutler is throwing it away, it's usually the right decision. Where as Moore will try to make something happen..

Matt Moore is great to come in and save the day here and there.. but the second he is game planned against, typically, it's gonna be a long day.. he can't read defenses. Simple as that. As much as many don't like it, when Cutler is throwing it away, it's usually the right decision. Where as Moore will try to make something happen..

I would believe this, but last year shows me otherwise.

Cuter is easy to gameplan for too. Just look at Miami's offensive results.

I know you and I have disagreed a lot recently but you have to admit the Cutler signing was s HUGE mistake. Cutler was bad with Gase in Chicago and worse afterwards to the point that every other team passed on him. so he went into the booth but Gase for some unknown reason bribed Cutler out of retirement when he clearly lost what little passion for the game he had and resigned himself to a cushy job. Now cutler is predictably hurt and we can't roll that extra 10 million over to next year.

So, we had to bring in somebody obviously once tannehill went down.. who was your pick?

Was it someone to back up Moore?

Was it someone to start? If so, who?

He's got to be a little careful with how he handles the quarterback situation. Obviously, the fans have been calling for Moore, but it's clear that Gase didn't feel this team could win with Moore otherwise he would have been starting since the opener.
Yes he has to be careful for a bunch of reasons, but he never once said the team couldn't win with Moore. You certainly can't manage Cutler's head if you take him from retirement and sit him on the bench. But perhaps that just got easier. It looked better with Moore, and regardless of the reasons, that's basic money ball.

So, we had to bring in somebody obviously once tannehill went down.. who was your pick?

Was it someone to back up Moore?

Was it someone to start? If so, who?

I would've preferred to roll with Moore. He earned his chance from his play last year and we could've brought in someone to back him up. When they brought in a merc with miles and miles of bad track, the rest of the team may have resented that a little. Jarvis said they're a family. Translated that implies that stick with the guys in house. IMO

Yes he has to be careful for a bunch of reasons, but he never once said the team couldn't win with Moore. You certainly can't manage Cutler's head if you take him from retirement and sit him on the bench. But perhaps that just got easier. It looked better with Moore, and regardless of the reasons, that's basic money ball.

Agree, but also Gase could have brought in a backup if he felt better about Moore moving forward. That's the perception from my view at least.

Is it me or, he does Not want admit Matt Moore's energy help win the game. He's given every one a thumbs up and praises, but Moore, just helped when his number was called! (Qb controversy ahead ppl) #GreatWin
Did Moore help us last week with his energy or any of the other wins were because of his energy?

Back
Top Bottom