Adam Gase sees a “little different swagger” in his players | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase sees a “little different swagger” in his players

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
“There’s a little different swagger about what our guys have right now in a positive way,” Gase told reporters on Friday. “There’s no indecision as far as what they’re supposed to do, how they’re supposed to do it, what they’re responsible for. I mean guys are really . . . kind of can get from point A to point B really quick and there’s no issues with any kind of gray in our building right now. Guys are really wired in on what we want to do. . . . There’s a different feel with what we’ve got going on right now with our day-in and day-out.”

He was asked whether this means they’ll be better this year.
“I think it does because you know what you’re supposed to do,” Gase said. “You know your responsibility. You know how things are supposed to be done around here. It allows you . . . I look at it as it’s going to allow us to play faster [and] make less mistakes. We had a lot of guys get so much experience last year that you never really thought would get experience. When you look at our depth chart right now, you start seeing a lot of guys played last year. That’s a good thing for us.”
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...es-a-little-different-swagger-in-his-players/

The draft every yr. should by the sprinkles on your cake. I feel Gase thinks this pastry...is kinda tasty

What did Harris say chillin in South Beach and Stills replied Grinding in South Beach. I truly believe we are the right track.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope this is real confidence and not false over confidence. Preparation is still going to be the key because you don't know what you don't know without review of how teams will scheme against you.

I never thought about the experience component that way. We had a ton of injuries last year and the guys who filled in are still on the roster. Hopefully that means if those guys need to see some rotational play the game won't be too big for them this year. Also gives them different perspective when practicing. I like it.

I can't wait until the season starts. So many people hating on the Dolphins and Tannehill will be eating their words. We've been bashed for a decade plus, time to shut those MFer's up for good.

If you read around the internet the Pats fans are eating this up. I am hoping we can take the next step and get more credibility within the NFL and especially within our division. Here is to a great 2017 season!:brewskis:

Credibility will come when we are the AFC east champions knocking off the Patriots. Ideally, we sweep the Pats rather then win the division by record alone. Then we have to sustain our control for a few years. We must beat the good teams on their turf.

Gase is also setting the tone as well. This is a heads up for everyone of what his minimum expectations are.

You better come in with that swagger, with that in-depth knowledge and with that extra game speed.

The training wheels are OFF!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope this is real confidence and not false over confidence. Preparation is still going to be the key because you don't know what you don't know without review of how teams will scheme against you.

There's no need for overconfidence when they didn't do well in the postseason last year.

Back
Top Bottom