Adam Gase stresses that Dolphins' season isn't lost | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase stresses that Dolphins' season isn't lost

Actually the season could be worth something if Gase does the right thing which is to play the young guys to see what we have with them going into the off season. Brendel should start at Center and see what he can do. The young corner should get a chance to play too. Heck even Carroo should get snaps. Harris needs to play way more and see if he can get better. Trying to beat a couple of bad teams will do nothing for us this year or in the long run

Ozzy rules!!

He should have said

xr5_AULM.gif

The season is definitely lost if the coach is saying stuff like, "more good then bad". No clarity in this world, only chaotic whispers of shamelessness.

Miami always “just a year away”. How many trips around the sun before Miami is finally “there”? Lol at this rate when they are finally ready there won’t be a sun to go around.

Faulting him for coachspeak? He can’t come out and say they’re done.
Yes. What's with people saying he is blind or can't see it based on basic words of hope for the public. People love to attach a whole narrative to one word from "coach speak".

The Bills are struggling almost as much as us right now. They are not a automatic loss.
COMPLETELY DISAGREE! The Bills are better than us at virtually EVERY position, sans WR (& I'm not so sure about that one). Better QB, RB & OL easily; then on D? Pretty much everywhere also. I am very very depressed about the state of our team after all these years of the "same ****, different day crap". I'm apologizing to my sons (both in their 20's) for getting them into the Dolphins. GOD I hate my team. Why do they continue to do this us year after year after year...? Sorry, I went on a little self pity party there. THEY ARE CRUSHING US!!! I can't stop.

The Bills are struggling almost as much as us right now. They are not a automatic loss.

Yup, just benched the QB, but whatever if they finsih below us they may go QB so for those who want a shot at a QB ealry.

COMPLETELY DISAGREE! The Bills are better than us at virtually EVERY position, sans WR (& I'm not so sure about that one). Better QB, RB & OL easily; then on D? Pretty much everywhere also. I am very very depressed about the state of our team after all these years of the "same ****, different day crap". I'm apologizing to my sons (both in their 20's) for getting them into the Dolphins. GOD I hate my team. Why do they continue to do this us year after year after year...? Sorry, I went on a little self pity party there. THEY ARE CRUSHING US!!! I can't stop.

We'll see, they were trounced by the Jets and Saints in back to back weeks.

Lets shred on him for coachspeak after a loss,two weeks after we shredded on him for calling out the turds in the locker room.

Back
Top Bottom