Adam Gase: 'We haven't come through on offense for two years' | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase: 'We haven't come through on offense for two years'

Tired of hearing coach speak and excuses. Either make some adjustments and show something on the field or just shut up already. So depressing watching teams like the Patriots and Steelers retool and compete every year then look at the circus that has been the Dolphins for over two decades.

I'm sure he would love to shut up and not be answering media questions about why his offense sucks.

However, he's obligated to do so by contract.
well that's a stupid T&C. Remove that for the next coach including the pressers. whole thing is dumb. Results are left on the field. What else is there to say. If someone cares about the "publicity" that is 10% of our problem right there.

Gase keeps saying the same thing. This isn't camp or preseason. They can't fix it, there is nothing they can do to fix this until the offseason. This is just how we will be for the rest of the year.

The offseason is the reason why this team has failed. No preparation for Tannehill and gambling he could come back. No offensive linemen, as last year they were injured. It's too bad they didn't build on what they had last year

Tired of hearing coach speak and excuses. Either make some adjustments and show something on the field or just shut up already. So depressing watching teams like the Patriots and Steelers retool and compete every year then look at the circus that has been the Dolphins for over two decades.

Adam Gase (or whomever) better get it fixed in one year or find someone who will!!!! Burn it down

Maybe because we run the Philbin offense.
Every set of downs, run twice up the middle, then pass on 3rd on failure.
Is this how the league leaders run offense? No. Then Gase will say he doesn't have the people. Then it's, they don't know the playbook.
The excuses are plenty with this one.

I have to wonder if Gase understands just how much better the offense was last year than this year.

Gase keeps saying the same thing. This isn't camp or preseason. They can't fix it, there is nothing they can do to fix this until the offseason. This is just how we will be for the rest of the year.

The offseason is the reason why this team has failed. No preparation for Tannehill and gambling he could come back. No offensive linemen, as last year they were injured. It's too bad they didn't build on what they had last year

Tannehill's poor decision was a killer, as was a lack of attention to the O-line....didn't help we had coke head for an O-line coach either.

I'm giving Gase the rest of the year and another offseason to get this cleaned up before I give up on him.

Back
Top Bottom