Adam Gase: 'We haven't come through on offense for two years' | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam Gase: 'We haven't come through on offense for two years'

You mean lost 5 games? They were 11-5 that year

Not fair though, that 08 patriots team was an all star team on offense. They could have had Matt Moore leading them and would have won 11 games. It's amazinf we were able to take the division even with Matt Cassel at QB. Remember virtually the same team didn't lose the season before. Tough to compare the 08 Pats with the 17 fins.

Gase just stop and fix it or sayonara, next bum is in the waiting.

Not fair though, that 08 patriots team was an all star team on offense. They could have had Matt Moore leading them and would have won 11 games. It's amazinf we were able to take the division even with Matt Cassel at QB. Remember virtually the same team didn't lose the season before. Tough to compare the 08 Pats with the 17 fins.
Tough to compare the any year Pats with the Fins, at least in the last decade plus. It's a winning franchise top to bottom and we are losers top to bottom

In fairness to him, he didnt make the original Pats comparison.

Tough to compare the any year Pats with the Fins, at least in the last decade plus. It's a winning franchise top to bottom and we are losers top to bottom

Yeah, I don't want to admit it but OH it's true, it's damn true!

I live in the heart of Patsy country, about 30 minutes from Gillette. I don't even like talking football with Pats fans and it's been like that for 10 years. They just don't get anything. In the eyes of a Pats fan them and like 2 other teams have a QB. We definitely do NOT have one even when Ryan is healthy. In fact I get asked all the time if we're drafting QB early and when I say Miami loves Tannehill I get funny looks. WEEI Boston was going over the rest of NE's schedule and of course they thing it's a joke but you'll be happy to know we're the only team they laughed hysterically at. They were having a gay old time at our expense cracking on Forester and assuming there's much more of that sort of thing going on here. It's sickening and a testament to my loyalty, a curse more than a blessing, that I haven't just started rooting for the home team. This is why I have 2 modes during football season, root for Miami, and once they're done, anyone but NE. I'm already in anybody but NE mode now. This is also why I love the fact that Rex and Sanchez went into Foxboro and won a playoff game. Believe me, that one hurt just wish it could be us.

Tired of hearing coach speak and excuses. Either make some adjustments and show something on the field or just shut up already. So depressing watching teams like the Patriots and Steelers retool and compete every year then look at the circus that has been the Dolphins for over two decades.

Whether it is coach-speak or bluntly honest, if he says things need to be fixed, FIX THEM. I'll accept nuanced words, but the same problems every game . . .?

Yeah, I don't want to admit it but OH it's true, it's damn true!

I live in the heart of Patsy country, about 30 minutes from Gillette. I don't even like talking football with Pats fans and it's been like that for 10 years. They just don't get anything. In the eyes of a Pats fan them and like 2 other teams have a QB. We definitely do NOT have one even when Ryan is healthy. In fact I get asked all the time if we're drafting QB early and when I say Miami loves Tannehill I get funny looks. WEEI Boston was going over the rest of NE's schedule and of course they thing it's a joke but you'll be happy to know we're the only team they laughed hysterically at. They were having a gay old time at our expense cracking on Forester and assuming there's much more of that sort of thing going on here. It's sickening and a testament to my loyalty, a curse more than a blessing, that I haven't just started rooting for the home team. This is why I have 2 modes during football season, root for Miami, and once they're done, anyone but NE. I'm already in anybody but NE mode now. This is also why I love the fact that Rex and Sanchez went into Foxboro and won a playoff game. Believe me, that one hurt just wish it could be us.
Thats funny, must suck. I live in Eagles, Jets and Giant's country and unlike you two out of three suck this year. I dont care about Philly and Giants but happy the Jets are a **** show year in and out, just can't root for them cause their fans are complete homers.

Brady is phenomenal and a once in a lifetime franchise guy ala Marino, i respect that and would salivate at a prospect like that in Miami, not knocking Tanny cause i like him but he's no Brady.

Regardless, the Pats are more than Brady, they face adversity almost every year and come out on top, its a winning culture. We could have Brady and unless he's drafting, coaching, and making healthy meals for the team we wouldn't win, we are a longs way off and need a complete retooling. Speaking of tools, Tannenbum is the first tool that needs to go. The way we are i don't see a turnaround anytime soon unfortunately.

It's not much that he can say, reporters keep asking him the same questions and he gives the same answers.

That line is older then his High School playbook

Tired of hearing coach speak and excuses. Either make some adjustments and show something on the field or just shut up already. So depressing watching teams like the Patriots and Steelers retool and compete every year then look at the circus that has been the Dolphins for over two decades.

"Either make some adjustments?" Wow! Yep, I don't think he's tried that yet...Geez these Post!

He's got a bad memory. I recently watched last year's game when Tannehill went out with an injury, the offense was clicking better than it had in YEARS at that point of the season. C'mon Gase, you're better than that...

He's got a bad memory. I recently watched last year's game when Tannehill went out with an injury, the offense was clicking better than it had in YEARS at that point of the season. C'mon Gase, you're better than that...
Is he?, I'm beginning to wonder cause I see nothing exciting or creative to combat the things he says are the cause. It's easy to say the players are not studying, not doing what they need to do etc. but correction and progression is what the result should be from a "alleged" great offensive mind.I find it hard to believe that we have players that are so deficient that they can't operate a successful NFL offense, just can't buy that crapola.

Indeed. Look at the column entitled "Weighted Offense" on this page, and read the definition of it above on the page:

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamoff2016

However, that also reflects what Matt Moore did at the end of the season, which was very good as well. It wasn't all Tannehill at that point in the season, as though he went out injured and the offense then fell off a cliff. The offense kept on churning, and in some ways even better than it had been with Tannehill.

Back
Top Bottom