Add a couple Veterans to the offense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Add a couple Veterans to the offense

Bonedoc7777

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
We could use a couple vet recievers to add some stability to that side of the ball, freeman and mccardell would work or even brown and freeman this would help our younger players and brown still returns punts believe it or not.
I would also bring in another vet offensive lineman. Running back depth we need to add a younger guy if we can

Bonedoc7777 said:
We could use a couple vet recievers to add some stability to that side of the ball, freeman and mccardell would work or even brown and freeman this would help our younger players and brown still returns punts believe it or not.
I would also bring in another vet offensive lineman. Running back depth we need to add a younger guy if we can
brown is going to sign with the buccs soon.i do agree with u freeman and mccardell would be nice.i dont think it will happen.

Bonedoc7777 said:
If we signed good people to the team, it would be good

man i know your sig is a patriots diss, but still to look at that NE pic suxx

Back
Top Bottom