Adding a threat to Drake | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adding a threat to Drake

Ends in the first round? I'm all for that premier pass rushers are typically 1st rounders.

How many injuries has Drake had as a pro?

Also, when was the last time we took a guard in the first round?
Tunsil

Wake is older and you need to think about replacing that...DE is also a rotational position where it is wise be 2 deep at the position as well.
Not to mention, Branch is absolutely mediocre. Harris needs to develop more. Hayes (if brought back) is old.

and this dude thinks RB is a bigger need

this is why we suck. sure wait day 3 for a RB or QB. LOL

They pulled AJayi from the 5th and Drake from the 3rd, your wasting your thoughts if you think they are going invest in someone to spell Drake. As much as I like Drake, Adam Gase like's him even more than I do.

I love watching people talk about Baker Mayfield as an option for the Dolphins.

He's a LT buddy. If you don't remember he was the #1 LT that year, likely going to go #1 overall. We essentially went BPA due to having Albert still. Thus Tunsil's rookie season was spent at LG. Where he was okay. This year at tackle, he had some rough spots, but really improved his play the last half of the season; which has been pointed out to you. To no avail

Ends in the first round? I'm all for that premier pass rushers are typically 1st rounders.

How many injuries has Drake had as a pro?

Also, when was the last time we took a guard in the first round?
Not to mention, Branch is absolutely mediocre. Harris needs to develop more. Hayes (if brought back) is old.

and this dude thinks RB is a bigger need
well the excuse for Tannehill will be lack of depth and pass catching for him out the backfield.
the truth is TRAVIS, that there are so many needs on this team, anyone can be selected. you think you know the needs of the phins, but you don't. they are global. They can't score. period. they can keep the chains moving. They drafted Dion Jordan and Charles Harris. Where did that get us?

He's a LT buddy. If you don't remember he was the #1 LT that year, likely going to go #1 overall. We essentially went BPA due to having Albert still. Thus Tunsil's rookie season was spent at LG. Where he was okay. This year at tackle, he had some rough spots, but really improved his play the last half of the season; which has been pointed out to you. To no avail
he was drafted as a guard. he played G. Next

Jeremy hill one year $1M? He'll be cheaper than Williams at this point.

this team needs an elite LT and move Tunsil back to guard. I know you dont recall, but Ajayi had 200 yard games with Albert at T and Tunsil at G

well the excuse for Tannehill will be lack of depth and pass catching for him out the backfield.
the truth is TRAVIS, that there are so many needs on this team, anyone can be selected. you think you know the needs of the phins, but you don't. they are global. They can't score. period. they can keep the chains moving. They drafted Dion Jordan and Charles Harris. Where did that get us?

Your arguments are incredibly weak, end of story. Look at this, youre trying to turn this into a thread about the qb again. How can you even count Dion Jordan as part of anything? Harris is a rookie for crying out loud.

We don't need another rb in the first 3 rounds, unless there is a great value there (chubb?), you wait. You would be terrible running a team even in madden

Your arguments are incredibly weak, end of story. Look at this, youre trying to turn this into a thread about the qb again. How can you even count Dion Jordan as part of anything? Harris is a rookie for crying out loud.

We don't need another rb in the first 3 rounds, unless there is a great value there (chubb?), you wait. You would be terrible running a team even in madden
your articles suck too. thank god Miami won't be going that route

this team needs an elite LT and move Tunsil back to guard. I know you dont recall, but Ajayi had 200 yard games with Albert at T and Tunsil at G
I do recall. I looked at each rushing game from last year in one of your asinine RT threads, where you claimed "the running game carried us last year" ... to which I provided evidence it was more of a balanced effort, and then you never even replied or looked that way. You are pretty good at ignoring things.

LT is/should be Tunsil's position. You know, where he played most of his football life at? Not where he was an average guard. I'll take my chances on a #1 prospect becoming an elite tackle rather than use him at guard and be just 'good'

And Drake led the NFL in rushing over the last 5 weeks of the season.

Tunsil was definitely drafted to be the team LT for the next 10 years or the team would not have parted with Albert to move him out there,

Wake is older and you need to think about replacing that...DE is also a rotational position where it is wise be 2 deep at the position as well.

What about the positions we already have a hole and need a starter?

How about a LBer? Seems we need a couple. What about a OG? C?

Seen those positions fail our team enough? I have.

Back
Top Bottom