Ads in TapaTalk | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ads in TapaTalk

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Do you guys get a cut of the ad revenue in tapatalk? I've noticed ads showing up in tapatalk lately and was wondering if the as revenue goes to you or tapatalk. If it only goes to tapatalk that kind of sucks because a lot of us mostly use tapatalk to access he site and I think FH should get a cut of the ad revenue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the ads (which I get too) are only in the free version. I'm guessing they aren't in the Pro version you pay for. They aren't intrusive enough for me to consider paying yet though.

To answer your question no we do not get a dime for tap-a-talk. Actually we pay for it.

Oh didnt know you (the forum) pay for tapatalk I thought it was just the user that paid... love this app

To answer your question no we do not get a dime for tap-a-talk. Actually we pay for it.

Wow really? That's ridiculous, bordering on exploitive on the part of tapatalk. Aren't there any competitors to tapatalk that could provide a similar mobile experience??

Wow really? That's ridiculous, bordering on exploitive on the part of tapatalk. Aren't there any competitors to tapatalk that could provide a similar mobile experience??

The paid version has no ads bro and I believe it is only a couple of bucks.

The paid version has no ads bro and I believe it is only a couple of bucks.

I don't mind the ads, I was just wondering if FH got a cut. I think it's really lame that the forums don't get a piece of the advertising, because people only use the app for the CONTENT which is the forum. TapaTalk has a sweet monetization thing going on. They are apparently getting money in several ways:

1. From users who purchase the paid version
2. From ads in the free version
3. From the forums for being added to the platform (This one is actually shocking to me, I can't believe forums actually have to pay for inclusion)

Back
Top Bottom